I'm about to break out. Maybe.

"You'll just do whatever we have for you, alright," one of his group mates said. Sky did not reply and nodded his head, not in approval but he didn't have much of a choice. When it came to group work, Sky was always on the losing end, doing the hardest or the tedious parts. In actuality, he didn't mind the work he was doing though he would like it if he had the chance to choose too.

Today was a particularly bad day for Sky because he had to sit with a bunch of people that disliked him for the way he dressed and the way he acted. He even overheard one of his groupmates saying that if it weren't for the randomizer, they would have never chosen Sky to be in their group.

Sky sighed quietly. He wanted to get this over and done with but his groupmates were taking forever to separate the roles. Sky looked at his phone and saw that his next class was starting soon. He quietly gathered his things and mumbled that he had to go. His group mates didn't even bat an eye towards Sky so he left the table. They most likely didn't notice him leaving either.

Sky was relieved, happy that he had left the class and far away from his classmates. He would just pray that they add him into the shared document later on so that he could fill in his part. Once, Sky had to do a project all on his own because his group mates 'forgotten' to add him in. His lecturer didn't help him out either, giving him only 2 weeks to complete the project solo. What an ass of a lecturer he was.

He dragged his feet into his elective class, a class that he was slightly okay with because he only needed to see these people once a week. The lecturer, or Sensei as they call him, was nice enough to notice that he was not willing to answer any questions and has not called on him for the past few lessons.

His seat partner was another issue. Jay has never once printed his notes for the past few weeks. He has been inching closer and closer to Sky and bugging Sky to share his notes with him. Being socially awkward as he is, Sky honestly wished that Jay would just stop and move away. Sitting next to him was already causing more trouble than he was comfortable with.

He was getting a lot of unwanted attention from the girls that were interested in Jay. They detested the fact that Jay was sitting with Sky instead of with them. In the girls' words, "I cannot believe he would choose to sit next to a loser than with us. Anyone is better off than this waste of a human." Once, he nearly fell over before one of them. One of them put their foot out at the last second when he was walking, causing Sky to trip over. Such a classic drama move, Sky thought.

To say he wasn't affected was a lie, even if Sky was used to all these kinds of comments and actions. He wished that it would stop but for now, he would just have to bear with it.

He quietly sat down in his seat with Jay already seated at his own. Through his long hair, Sky saw that Jay's table was empty, again. Sky internally sighed. How long will this go on? Why is he not printing out his own notes?

"Hey Jay," Cheryl, one of the girls who didn't like Sky, called out. "You haven't been very active on Insta lately. What have you been up to?"

Sky was not interested in their conversation at all but he was sitting right by them and couldn't help but listen. "Oh, I've been busy on the computer," Jay answered.

Sky could hear the girls giggling. "What are you watching? Care to share?"

"Oh, I'm not watching anything. I'm playing games."

"Games? What kind of games? Maybe we can play together?"

"I don't think it's the kind of games that you girls would play," Jay answered. "It's too violent."

"Awww, come on. Tell us! We can join in the fun!"

"I think I'll head to the toilet before class," Jay said as he stood up and headed out, effectively cutting off the conversation. Sky was a little glad that he left because the girls would then stop talking. It was causing him a headache.