I should just walk away, but I can't move my feet.

It haunted Sky every day ever since. The unknown fear. He knew he could run but he couldn't hide forever.

Right not, Sky is hiding in the toilet cubicle in his building, refusing to drag himself to class because that's where 'he' would be. He buried his face into his hands as he recalled what happened over the weekend.

In his head, all he could see was the person's full name bright and bold on the screen. 'Jay Julius Khim'. At this point, all Sky wanted to do was dig a hole six feet under and hide in it as he imagined what would happen if Jay found out about this. That he was playing games with someone like Sky.

That Sky and T-IAN were the same person.

To be fair, Sky could have gotten the wrong guy but things eerily matched up. The fact that they were both students, studying in the same elective, on the same day. Besides, 'Khim' was a rather rare surname so Sky was sure that he was talking to the one who was sitting next to him in class.

"What are the odds of this? Things that happen online can happen to me offline. Which reality am I living in exactly?" Sky mumbled to himself.

He sat on the toilet seat (lid down of course) and thought about how he was going to avoid him from now on. Sky didn't want to have any more trouble than he was already facing. It's my last semester, why can't I get past it in peace?

"Jay Julius Khim..." His middle name was definitely his IGN spelled differently.

"Who called me?" a voice echoed the empty toilet and it made Sky jump a little. He kept his mouth shut and waited, hoping that the person would leave him alone so that he could escape.

"Look, I know you're in there. There's no one in here other than the two of us so come out."

Sky panicked. Jay was standing right outside the cubicle. His feet were visible from below the toilet door. Sky didn't have anywhere to run. His hands were shaking when he tried to reach for the lock on the door. Sky pulled his hoodie over his head, in hopes to cover his face. With all the courage he could muster, he unlocked the door and stepped outside.

"Took you long enough to come out. Knew it was you when I heard your voice." Jay sounded like he was amused by the sight that he was seeing, Sky cowering into his shell.

"You're wearing your black pullover again today. Why don't you try pulling down your hoodie? It covers too much of your face," Jay commented. He wished that Jay would stop making remarks on what he wore. It made him too aware of how he looked.

All this said Sky was unaware that he had already reached back and pulled his hoodie down after Jay's words.

"How did you know my full name?"

Sky peeked through his long fringe and saw that Jay had a smile on his face. He could feel his body heating up, maybe due to embarrassment. At least, that's what Sky has deduced. I'm just embarrassed that I got caught. Sky had to think quickly because Jay didn't know that he got his full name when talking on discord.

"Th- the girls," Sky spoke very softly.

"That's strange. I never told anyone my middle name before but it's okay. I don't mind you knowing."

Sky was thankful that Jay didn't ask any more than that and that he bought Sky's story but now the two of them were just standing there.

Alone.

In the toilet.

Sky wanted to move but he couldn't. His feet were planted to the ground. This is so awkward, even for someone like me.