Listen.

"Like oh my god, look who it is~" Sky was looking down at his notes when he saw some very slender fingers pressing down on his table.

He looked up and saw that it was the girls who sat in front of him in his elective. They had an eerily friendly smile on their face, cheeks all rosy from the blusher that they applied. Their eyelash extensions were fluttering as they blinked.

"Look," one started. "We would love to do study sessions together with you!"

"Yeah," the other girl butted in. "Our Japanese isn't very good and we would love it if we could help each other with the subject!"

"We know you're very good at this class! Even sensei says so! Come on and join us! We will buy you drinks! What do you say?" one of them leaned forward, a little too near for Sky's comfort. "Coffee bean or Starbucks? You can pick the place."

Sky felt all kinds of refluxes agitating his stomach and wanted to puke at their behavior. Sky knew that they must have caught wind, that he was a famous streamer. It was so obvious that they were trying to butter him, that they had other intentions than just studying.

"No thanks." Sky flat out rejected and looked back down at his notes, not buying into their antics. He could hear the girls whispering about trying again next lesson but Sky didn't care. The module was coming to an end anyway.

The phone buzzed in Sky's pocket. He took it out and saw that he had a notification in his discord. Jay had PM-ed him, saying that he wasn't going for class today.

So you're down with a cold. Sky briefly wondered if he was alright but didn't think much about it as the class had started.

——————————————

Sky quickly packed up, wore his hoodie above his head, and swung his backpack over his shoulders. Even though some people have found out who he was online, he still felt comfortable with his black hoodie and mismatched socks. He looked like a nerd but he future that it was okay.

Sky exited the classroom and made his way down the hall. Many students were walking around, some ignored him, some waved but it didn't matter much. Sky just wanted to go home.

As he walked, his eyes were looking down towards the floor and their feet. That's when Sky bumped into one of the students in the hallway. Sky bumped into him so hard that all the books that the person was carrying were knocked off the person's arms and onto the floor.

"I'm so sorry!" Sky quickly bent down to help but was greeted with a swat on the hand.

"Don't touch my things."

Sky looked up to see that it was Chris and quickly retracted his hands. He had never seen him here for the time that he had his classes in this building so it was a surprise. He took a glance at the books that Chris was holding. Oh, he studies international relations.

"What the fuck are you looking at?"

Sky instantly took two steps back, shock at his language outburst. Yes, he accidentally bumped into Chris and made him drop all the things that he was holding but surely it didn't grant him the right to be this mad.

"I said I was sorry."

Chris snorted and gave off a look of disgust. "Look, your sorry is practically useless. I mean, look at you. A person who wears the same shit all day, black worn-out converse with mismatched socks. I would never accept a 'sorry' from a fashion disaster like you." Chris rolled his eyes at him because turning on his heels, wanting to walk away.

If Sky wasn't mad before, he surely was now. Usually, he would get all red and flustered because he didn't know how to react to a situation but right now, Sky was fuming with anger because Chris was just downright unreasonable.