Two iced choclates.

"Thank you." Sky answered as he stood up from his seat.

"If you find yourself in that situation again, remember to call for help," the headmaster said. Sky and his mother left his office and closed the door behind them.

"Thanks mum for helping me."

She crossed her arms, face having a look of displeasure. "You begged me to. You're lucky I have a soft heart or he would have been expelled today."

That's right, Sky somehow managed to talk his mum into convincing the headmaster not to expel Chris. It wasn't an easy task because Sky went home with bruises all over his face. Not even ten hoodies covering his face could hide the blue and purple patches.

It wasn't to say that what Chris did was right, but he felt like he could give Chris a second chance.

"I know mum. I know I'm too kind for my own good."

His mother straightened out the creases that Sky didn't realize he had on his shirt and dusted the dust off his shoulders. Something only a mother would do. She sighed a sigh before continuing to speak.

"I'll see you back home. Stay out of trouble please, and bring me my new son-in-law. I wanna see who my son likes." Sky instantly turned into a tomato, face burning hot.

"Mum!"

"Alright, I'm leaving now."

Sky nodded his head and his mother was off, just in time before Chris came out of the office. The atmosphere immediately tensed up, but not for the reasons one might think. It was more of an awkward situation, where both parties had no idea what to do or say.

Chris moved out of the way and headed for the halls but Sky had other plans. He stepped in front of Chris, effectively stopping him in his tracks.

"Hey, wanna grab a drink?"

Chris turned sharply, eyes full of confusion. Maybe with a hint of anger too. "You? Are you asking me right now? Trying to rub the salt into my wound? Or should I thank you for letting me off the hook?"

"You're reading too much into things. Come on, let's head out of school." Sky didn't look back nor give Chris any other openings to argue back and kept walking. He didn't know if Chris would follow him but he took a bet on it. Sky smiled when he heard the footsteps trailing behind him.

---------------------------------------------------------

"I'll have an iced chocolate. What about you?"

"Whatever," Chris mumbled under his breath, arms crossed.

"Make that two," Sky told the cashier who promptly keyed in their orders. Sky told Chris to find a seat while he waited at the counter for their drinks. Chris could be heard saying something but it wasn't very clear with the noise of the crowd. When Sky got their order, he placed one in front of Chris who had his arms crossed in front of him.

"What are you even trying to do here?" Chris was understandably confused. Who in the right mind would want to have a drink with the person who punched him black and blue in front of a crowd of people? Sky thought that he was insane too, but there seemed to be more than what was going on and Sky wanted to dig deep to find out more.

"If you think I'd ask you forgiveness, you can sit and wait in line for it. I have a list of enemies waiting for me, you'd wouldn't even come close to being next."

Sky took a sip of his drink before setting it down. "You and your sharp mouth."

"And what are you going to do about it? That's right. Nothing. So shut up."