Schedule + Rules for Interactive Parts

Schedule
Annyeong yerobun~ Here's my schedule for updating stories: (GMT+8 Timing)

Every Thursday evening: Released Chapter with an interactive part (where you get to affect the outcome of the story) - Guaranteed update on every Thursday! (or equivalent)

Any other day (usually the weekends): Normal Chapters - not fixed, but I will try to publish least 1 other chapter in a week! (No promises!)

This means I will try to publish 2 chapters a week, but every Thursday is a guaranteed update to the book (unless otherwise stated ☺️)

How to affect the Interactive parts:
In order to affect the outcome of the story, all you have to do is to comment over the bold text between " and "!

For eg. Should Hyewon eat the whole cake to herself?

"(1)Yes 😛"

or

"(2)No 😔"

Sometimes, I will open questions to the floor on what the members would do. This is where you have to get creative and give me some good solutions to a problem! This is an open ended response. And you can choose to agree with what other viewers' have to say! (Read the comments I've put up for a sample)

For eg. Yuri is trapped in a rocky cave, with nothing but a few matches, some sticks, and a torchlight.

"Q: What will she do?"

I will heavily curate and read every response for these parts. However, the deadline for these interactive responses will strictly be Saturday 2359hrs (GMT+8). This means you will have about 2 full days to read and come up with a witty solution, or choose an option!

Other things to take note:
Please keep to 1 option/entry per question. Spam and excessive commenting (to favour your choice) will not be tolerated... 😡 But I will be lenient and give chances 😛

Feel free to spam comments on other parts of the book except for these interactive components.

If you don't understand anything or need to ask some questions, feel free to ask here! (Just go with my flow hehe)

This can be a fun book, but it'll be easier to set things straight before we begin!

Alright, let's dive right in! 😁