Special: Q&A

Q: Were you writing fanfics for other girl groups before Iz*one?

A: Nope! Iz*one is the first Kpop group I've written any fanfic for.

---

Q: Are you a multi-stan? if so, do you stan other groups? if you're a multistan, which other groups do you stan and with which bias?

A: I stan many groups! I think it will be an endless list to go through all of them! But here are some of my biases: (Feel free to ask me for more boy/girl groups in the comments and I'll answer you :D )

For GG

Blackpink: Rose

Twice: Mina

Red Velvet: Wendy/Seulgi

Mamamoo: Moonbyul

Dreamcatcher: Yoohyeon

Everglow: Mia

Itzy: Lia

WJSN: Yeoreum

GIdle: Yuqi

SNSD: Tiffany

For BG

Oneus: Xion

Stray Kids: Hyunjin

Day6: Jae

Monsta X: Wonho

WayV: Xiaojun

Ateez: Wooyoung

BTS: V

---

Q: How do you find the drive to sit down and write for scheduled updates?

A: It's tough. But I think about some of your positive comments and some of the lovely readers I've met, like Chiwon, Channing, etc and tell myself that I want to write even better stories for you to read.

To be honest, I think <The Last Call> didn't end off well. I think I need to improve on doing proper closure for a book - because I usually want to seal off the book quickly and not drag it. Draggy endings are a huge turn-off for me. I have many ideas and sometimes I just want to end the current one and move on to something new!

---

Q: Which country/continent are you from?

A: Continent, Asia! Country.... I'm not gonna tell you ^^ (You'll have to find out yourself!)

---

Q: What do you do in your free time?

A: I watch netflix/youtube, spend time with loved ones, workout/do running... And before I started writing fanfics, I was reading a lot of novels! Just that recently I've been channeling a lot of energy to writing fanfics. Once I stop, I'll must likely go back to reading more novels/fanfics (when will I stop? Idk hehe, maybe after Book 3, but I doubt Book 3 will end. It will most likely just be a really long book that never ends)

---

Q: What's your favorite food?

A: Ooh.... Tough question!

Healthy foods: I love pretty much anything healthy! Oats, bananas, berries, fish (SUSHIIII), eggs... probably more but can't list them all~

Unhealthy foods: Donuts! Ice-cream! Cheesecake!

Oh no here come my cravings >< I've been keeping to a really strict diet actually, so I'm limiting to only 1 unhealthy food per week (I just had one donut earlier today and it was soooooooooooooooooooooooooooo goooodddd - it was a blueberry cream cheese donut!)

---

Q: Where did you get the idea for the last call book? And is it hard to make the interactive book?

A: The idea actually came from a book called "The Mountain Between Us" - It's a 2011 novel written by Chris Weitz and J. Mills Goodloe about a guy and a girl surviving on a mountain after a plane crash. However, the betrayal/impostor part was just something I had an idea to add some spice - like what would the girls think if they could possibly be left alone for their lives? Would they choose to never be found again? Why?

It's not very difficult to make the interactive book, because the options limit the paths that you take. Even if the readers choose option 1 instead of option 2, you already have a rough idea how the story will go, because you were the one who dictated the two options in the first place!

Feel free to ask more in the comments and I will answer you in a reply! Again, thank you for reading my books, stay tuned for the epilogue that is coming really soon! (The epilogue will be the last addition to this book!)