Chapter 1: Arrival

It was a nice night in the city of Musutafu, Japan. A pro hero was on her night patrol as she was walking around the park near a forest. This here was The Dragon Hero: Ryukyu.

She was a top hero that helped many people with her powerful quirk

She was a top hero that helped many people with her powerful quirk. Stopped villains and praised by a lot of people. But nobody knew what she is feeling. She felt sad because people only praised her by her quirk and not who she really is. If you take off the hero costume, she is just a regular civilian doing her own things. She lives alone and no one was there with her but this night will change everything. She keep on walking while looking up in the star filled skies until she saw a shooting star.

Ryukyu: "Well what do you know, a shooting star. I just wish that something or someone will arrive and change my life."

She was about to turn back to her agency when she heard a loud crash on the nearby forest. She sprouted her wings and flew towards the crash site only to see a pod of some sort in the middle of the crater.

 She sprouted her wings and flew towards the crash site only to see a pod of some sort in the middle of the crater

Ryukyu: "What is that thing?"

She landed near the pod and inspected it until the door of the pod opened with a hiss. There she saw the mist cutest thing in the world. A baby boy with black hair and has a monkey tail curled on the seat and was sleeping peacefully.

Ryukyu: "A child? What's a child doing inside this thing?"

The baby then started to wake up as he finally opened his eyes and saw the pro hero staring at him. He let out cute baby noises and stretch out his arms signaling the woman that he wants to be carried.

Baby: *cute baby noise"*

This made Ryukyu's heart skip a beat as she grabbed the baby and cradled him in her arms.

Ryukyu: "You aren't a normal human are you? You have a monkey tail."

Baby: *giggles*

Ryukyu then saw a note inside the pod as she grabbed it and started to read it.

Whoever found this pod, please take care of my baby boy. His name is Y/n a 2 month old Saiyan. A Saiyan are warrior race that gets stronger everytime they fight or train. I let him escape as our planet is nearing it's destruction. He's a very special one and tell him that mommy loves him so much.