Chapter 6: Villain Attack

It was the next day and after the first class of 1-A. Currently, Aizawa is going over the things that needed to be done inside the class.

Aizawa: "Now let's get down to homeroom business. Sorry about the late notice but today, I'll have you..."

Everyone: Take another special test?!

Aizawa: "Choose a class representative."

Everyone: It's actually a normal school activity!

Everyone then started to raise their hand to bring picked as representative. Y/n only leaned back on his chair with his arms crossed.

Izuku: "What about you Y/n? You don't want to be class rep? You were our class rep when we were in junior high."

Y/n: "I don't know. Being class rep is such a pain in the butt you know."

Lazuli: "You look like a good choice to be one."

Iida: "Silence please! It's the job with the serious responsibility of leading others. It's not a job for just anyone who wants it. It's a calling that requires the trust of those around you. If we want to use democracy to decide a true leader, then we should hold an election to choose one."

Kaminari: "Why did you suggest that?"

Tsuyu: "We haven't known each other for that long, so how can we have trust or anything?"

Kirishima: "If that's the case, and everyone votes for themselves."

Iida: "Don't you think that's precisely why whoever receives multiple votes here can be truly considered the most suitable person? What do you think Mr. Aizawa?"

Aizawa: "I don't care, as long as you decide who before homeroom is over."

Iida: "Thank very much."

After everyone agreeing it to be votes, they started to vote and the person who and the highest votes we're Y/n with 3 and Momo with 2.

Y/n: "Seriously?"

Bakugo: "Who voted for monkey boy?!"

Y/n and Momo the walked in front the class as Aizawa came out of his sleeping bag.

Aizawa: "Then the class rep will be Y/n and the deputy class rep is Yaoyorozu."

Y/n: "Well let's do it best Momo."

Momo: "I'm looking forward to work with you Y/n."

Y/n: "Me too."

................

Sakura: "You're the class rep?"

Y/n: "Yeah.."

It was now lunch time as Y/n, Lazuli, Izuku, Ochako, Iida and Momo were sitting with Sakura and Hinata as Momo introduced herself to the two girls.

Hinata: "Well that's fine, I mean you were class rep last year, right?"

Y/n: "But it's so much work."

Lazuli: "Don't be a baby. You can do it."

Y/n: *sigh* "I'll try my best then."

Sakura: "Hey Y/n, we have something to tell you."

Y/n: "What is it?"

Sakura leaned closer to Y/n as she whispered in his ear.

Sakura: *whisper* "I think you aren't the only Saiyan here."

Y/n: *whisper* "Really?"

Sakura: *whisper* "Yeah. Me and Hinata just found out when we had our heroics class yesterday. She had a tail like yours and had the same powers."