Chapter 4: First Day

It's been a few days since the UA entrance exam and Y/n was in front of Lazuli's front door. His mom wanted to invite their new neighbor over their house. After the exam, Y/n found out that Izuku was badly hurt so he checked him to see if he's okay.

He learned that even though he trained his body, the backlash of the quirk was really powerful. Sakura and Hinata also checked on him and they did great in the entrance exam. Y/n knocked on the door as it opened revealing Lazuli.

Lazuli: "Oh Y/n, what brings you here?"

Y/n: "My mom invited you to have dinner with us."

Lazuli: "Is it okay to come?"

Y/n: "Yup, now let's go. She really wants to meet the new neighbor."

Lazuli: "Okay then, I'll just change and I'll be in your front door in 5 minutes."

Y/n: "Okay then, see you later."

The young Saiyan went back home and saw her mother cooking dinner. He sat down on the table and watched her mother hum a tune while cooking.

Ryukyu: "What did she say?"

Y/n: "She'll be here in 5 minutes."

Ryukyu: "That's good. Dinner's almost ready. Help me with the plates."

Y/n: "Sure."

Using his speed, plates are placed on the table with other necessities used for eating. Ryukyu can only shake her head in amusement as her son is seen sitting again on the table for dinner.

Ryukyu: "I forgot you can do that sometimes."

The door bell then went on as Y/n went towards the door and opened it revealing Lazuli with a purple long sleeve and blue pants.

Y/n: "Just in time, come on in."

Lazuli: "Thanks."

As Lazuli went inside, she was amazed by the inside of the house. She can see multiple picture of Y/n with his mom, friends and other heroes which shocked her.

Lazuli: "Cool place."

Y/n: "Thanks, Mom renovated the place when we first bought it. We moved her since it's close to UA."

Lazuli: "Same, I live with my parents and twin brother. Since my brother's going to another hero school, I'm the only one who moved here."

Y/n: "Well you won't be a little lonely anymore since I just right beside your house."

Lazuli: "And I'm glad."

Ryukyu: "Dinner's ready."

Y/n lead her to the kitchen to see Ryukyu put the last menu on the table and took off her apron.

Ryukyu: "You must be Lazuli, nice to meet you."

Lazuli: "You too ma'am."

Ryukyu: "Oh please, call me Ryukyu. Any of Y/n's friends are mine too."

Lazuli: "If you say so."

Ryukyu: "Well let's dig in. And Y/n, control yourself just for this night."

Y/n: *sigh* "Fine, but no promises."

Ryukyu: "Works for me."

Lazuli: "What do you guys mean?"

Y/n: "Well...... I tend to eat a lot."

Ryukyu: "It's his metabolism, the more he eats the more energy he has to fight longer."

Lazuli: "That's your quirk?"

Y/n: "N-No. I don't know how to explain it."

Ryukyu: "Well since you're our neighbor and a friend of Y/n, I'm going to tell you something that only a few knew."