Chapter 5: Hero vs. Villain

In space, a rift suddenly open as something came out of it and head straight for earth. It went straight into earth's atmosphere and towards Japan. It landed in a forest near Tokyo as a few Heroes saw it landing. They walked towards it and saw that it was a pod and someone inside it. What they didn't know is that this pod is no ordinary pod.

In the Tatsuma house, we see Y/n just got out from the bathroom already dressed in his school uniform. He just got done training and now fresh from sweat. He went downstairs as he walked past a picture of him when he was still a baby with his real mom.

Ryukyu said that she found this picture inside the pod you were in when Y/n landed in the forest near the park

Ryukyu said that she found this picture inside the pod you were in when Y/n landed in the forest near the park. He smiled at the picture and walked towards the kitchen where his mother was happily cooking breakfast.

Y/n: "Morning."

Ryukyu: "Good morning sweetie, breakfast is ready."

Y/n sat down on a chair and started to eat his breakfast when he noticed his mom was on a phone call.

Ryukyu: "Okay then, I'll meet you guys there."

Y/n: "You're going to work?"

Ryukyu: "Yes, apparently something landed near the forest where you also landed years ago. The others are already there so I'll meet them and see what it is."

Y/n: "Okay, see you later after school."

Ryukyu: "See you sweetie, love you."

Y/n: "Love you too Mom."

Ryukyu kissed him on the cheek and walked out the door. Y/n washed the dishes then locked the house and flew to UA. Once he arrived, he saw Lazuli was already there.

Y/n: "Your here early."

Lazuli: "I kind of feel like it."

He sat in his chair and saw his classmates went in one by one until class started.

..............

It was now lunch time as Izuku, Y/n and Lazuli sat on an empty table with their lunch. Of course Y/n had a lot since he needs it for their next class later.

???: "Can we sit here with you guys?"

The three turned towards the voice of was asking and saw Sakura and Hinata with their lunch.

Y/n: "Sure."

The two girls sat with them as they got introduced to Lazuli.

Sakura: "So what class are you guys having after lunch?"

Izuku: "We have Heroics class next. We don't know who's teaching though."

Y/n: "I hope it's All Might so that I can fight him."

Lazuli: "Here you go with your battle hungry self again."

Y/n: "I can't help it. Fighting stronger opponents makes my blood boil."