Chapter 8: Aftermath

Y/n slowly opened his eyes to see a bright light above him. He also saw the familiar ceiling if the hospital as he looked around only to find he was the only one inside the room. He slowly got up and leaned on the hospital bed as he saw bandages around his body. He doesn't remember much about what happened but the thing that he only remembered was when he felt an overwhelming power exploded in him.

Y/n: "Ugh, everything hurts so much."

He then heard the door open to see Ryukyu went inside the room and was surprised to see him awake.

Ryukyu: "Y/n."

Y/n: "Hey mom, how's it-"

He was cut off as his mother slapped him hard on the back of his head as pain ran throughout his body.

Y/n: "Ow! What was that for?!"

Ryukyu: "That's for.making me worried and for almost dying on me."

She then hugged him as he slowly wrapped his arms around the heroine as she hugged him tightly.

Ryukyu: "I'm just glad you re okay dear."

Mirko: "So you're finally awake."

Mirko arrives with bags of food in hand as she put them on the table.

Mirko: "You gave us a scare back there but what's more shocking is that power you've been hiding."

Y/n: "What?"

Mirko: "You don't remember?"

Y/n: "I can't really say I remember what happened. It's all blurry. Is everyone okay? How about All Might?"

Ryukyu: "Everyone is safe and sound. They went back home as classes are suspended for two days."

Y/n: "That's good to hear."

Ryukyu: "You really don't remember what happened? You were glowing gold that time."

Y/n: "Maybe that's the overwhelming power I felt when fighting that thing. I don't what that was but I want to achieve it again."

Mirko: "Before doing that, you should take a rest. Be lucky that I can't kick you through the wall right now."

Y/n: "I'm also glad that will never happen."

Mirko: "I have to go now. Still have paper works to finish."

Y/n: "See you later Rumi."

She gave him a grin and his spiky black hair. She then went outside as Ryukyu put her phone down and sat beside his bed.

Y/n: "You're not going out for a patrol mom?"

Ryukyu: "You are my priorities right now. I just texted my agency that I'll be here until you are discharged."

Doctor: "Well you don't have to worry Miss Ryukyu. He's feeling fine."

The doctor said as he went inside the room as the mother and son greeted him.

Ryukyu: "He can be discharged doctor?"

Doctor: "Yes. His injuries are gone like nothing even happened. He is okay to go home now. How are you feeling young man?"

Y/n: "To be honest, I feel a lot stronger now than before."

Doctor: "Good. All you need to do is sign the papers and he'll be out of here."

Ryukyu: "Thank you doctor. Oh, can we please talk outside."

Doctor: "Of course."

Ryukyu: "Y/n, a brought a change of clothes and don't worry about your hero suit. I have my agency fix it and make it more durable."