Chapter 2: New Friends

It was now another great morning as our 4 year old black haired Saiyan woke up from his slumber and did his morning routine consists of 20 push-ups, sit-ups and squats. After doing his routine, Y/n went to the bathroom and wash up the sweat and put on his clothes for today. For a 4 years old, Y/n already knows how to take care of himself. He got out and went downstairs to see his mother cooking while humming a tune.

Ryukyu: "Good morning sweetie."

Y/n: "Good morning Mommy."

Ryukyu: "Sit down on the chair honey,  breakfast is almost ready."

Y/n went towards the table and sat on the chair waiting for breakfast. Ryukyu then gave him a plate of bacon and eggs fit for a Saiyan like him since they eat a lot.

Y/n: "Thank you mommy, let's eat."

Ryukyu: "You're very much welcome."

Y/n and Ryukyu ate their breakfast as they are going to Y/n's school after.

Ryukyu: "Are you excited on going to school for the first time?"

Y/n: "Yes Mommy, I hope I can find new friends their."

Ryukyu: "Don't worry sweetie, you will."

Y/n: "Okay, I'm done. I'll wash the dishes for you."

Ryukyu: "Thank you, you're so sweet and kind."

Y/n: "You're welcome mommy."

Y/n grabbed a stool to stand on and washed the dishes as Ryukyu went to the living room and watch TV. As Y/n finished, he wipes his hands and went towards the living room before giving her mother a hug.

Ryukyu: "All done?"

Y/n: "Yup."

Ryukyu: "Then let's go."

She went out of the house and inside the car. They drove to Y/n's new school and parked in front of entrance.

Ryukyu: "Okay sweetie, I'll pick you up in 3 in the afternoon."

Y/n: "Don't worry mommy, I'll wait for you."

Ryukyu: "Good. Let's go."

They got out of the car as everyone started to stare at the hero in shock and awe. What's more shocking was the small boy walking beside her holding her hand.

Ryukyu: "Okay be a good boy and don't cause trouble, okay?"

Y/n: "Okay."

She gave him a kiss on the forehead as Y/n kissed her on the cheek before running inside the school but he stopped and look back.

Y/n: "Love you mommy!"

Ryukyu: "Love you too sweetie!"

Y/n then went inside as Ryukyu had tears of joy streaming down her eyes. Y/n got inside of his classroom and saw the other students talking to each other. He sat down next to a girl with pink short hair with a brown ribbon as she turned towards him with a smile.

Sakura: "Hi, my name's Sakura, What's yours?

Y/n: "Oh my name's Y/n, nice to meet you."

Sakura smiled and held out her hand.

Sakura: "Want to be friends?"

Y/n: "Sure!"

Y/n took her hands in his and did a handshake indicating their new found friendship.

Sakura: "Can I ask you something?"

Y/n: "What is it?"

Sakura: "Is that a tail?"