What's it??? The sound...... of whom??

(Let's continue) :Nobita ask with a sure question "so dad the which I was hearing was surely of someone. Right??.His father just replies with a whisper" Yes".All of a sudden the lights get switched off and there would be whole darkness in the room. The noise gets increasing and increasing. Everyone gets scared but then nobita mom enters with a torch. But then she howls with a large sound and everyone starts running here and there and then nobita's father gets a call from the electricity service office and they tell them that there is short circuit in your house so no need to worry we will come to repair it tomorrow sorry for the late service they apologize and cut the call. "Oh my goodness!!! This was the issue I agree but what was the sound??" Says nobita. "Don't worry we will sleep now tomorrow is dad's office and nobita's school it's late night so common we all will walk to our bed, says Doraemon. (They all walk away to their rooms)
So the next day, after leaving from school, shizuka and nyka stop nobita and ask him for coming to shizuka's house at 5 pm as they both were gonna prepare delicious cookies so he agrees and was very happy as his tomorrow test has been cancelled. But he wasn't knowing that something hazardous is going to happen with him(Hazardous?? Isn't right word for Gian's song) Hey nobita!! Where are you going, Gian questions nobita. Nobita says I am going home obviously right, I am hungry can I leave. By!!!. "Wait nobita., gian says with rude voice, I haven't allowed you to leave so wait, I am going to give you a work today we are going to arrange my concert so can we please ask doremon for the clothes changing camera??" Ya why not but I think Doraemon must be not at home he must have gone to future or to meet michan(a beautiful white fur cat) "Shut your mouth nobita, we will go together otherwise I will hit... " Come gian we will go, when to go?? "Nobita says gian. " So nobita says we will go now. Ha common let's walk. They reach home, they climb the steps and opens the door of the room but Doraemon wasn't there. So gian says I will wait here till Doraemon comes, you have any problem nobita?? No gian nobita says is sad voice. Just then gian sits on nobita's desk removes his book and starts doing homework and he orders nobita to bring snacks for him, just the nobita walk downstairs and Doraemon pushes the drawer with the great pressure and gian falls down from the chairs and gets hurt. Doraemon wouldn't you see I am sitting here?? Sorry gian, but why are you here any issue and where is nobita?? Then nobita comes with a orange drink. Gian tells Doraemon to sit and gives him orange drink. What is the reason for this kind of polite behavior gian?? May I know. Actually I want some of your gadgets Doraemon. Why?asks Doraemon. For my concert says gian. What?? For concert Doraemon was sure of getting an heart attack but then he agrees for this nobita gets angry on Doraemon, as giving gian a gadget wasn't a problem but for his concert was a great issue but what would the innocent Doraemon do, but then he tells the very important future note from the 22nd century and eagerly tells nobita, the news was that.... (Wait for next chapter?)

A/N:hey all readers thank you for reading my chapter hope so u must have liked it vote for the chapter