Can they escape??

Continue) The Robberrers were keeping eye on all of them(Nobita, Doraemon, suniyo, shizuka, nyka and gian)
They ask doraemon for a gadget to escape from this situation but then doraemon said them that, the Robberrers have a needle clear eye on them. They all were behind the bars of thiefs. Just then doraemon was whispering, the thiefs were strict on them and said not to plan to escape and rush from her. But the secret was they weren't on planet earth?? Then what a hell where they are and how the robberers brought them on other planet. Doremon saw his gadget and here was it... The roberers where non other than the thiefs who were trying to stole the super power.. But then why doremon and their group were caught?... Such a big question what a hell..Till then a big sound was heard.. And it was a volcano.

But then gian here's the thiefs whispering

First Theif:I think the end is near now.
Second Theif:We haven't got the super power yet.. Now will we be alive?
First Soldier:God knows what will happen.
Second Soldier:We will die.. Let's live for some last minutes..

Nobita starts crying

Nobita starts crying... Ahahah!! We will die now... Suniyo.. Starts crying and says.. Mumma where are you I don't want to die.. Shut your mouths please says doremon I think I have an idea for this, What is it asks nyka. Shizuka says, I think the thiefs were trying to save their planet and that is why they need the super power.. Yes it can be the same shizuka but then why we are brought her?? Question's Doremon. Doremon I think miracle is hungry.. Do you have any food for her?? Asks nobita yes I have it, till then doremon remembers something.. And what's that?? You will come to know in the next chapter.
(A/N) :Hello readers, I know I am too late to update, but sorry hope so you enjoyed the story and sorry for the wait and the suspenses but story is on a new way.. So thanks for reading pls vote and if you like do comment.