The secret is released...

Doraemon wants to say something (Continuation)
Hey guys!!! I got the point why we are brought here, Says gian.
What's that, asks suniyo.
Actually I think they want to die with us?? Isn't it?? Says gian.
No gian, how can that happen then they will not hunt for the superpower na?? Says nyka.
Ya.. I think.. Till then the growling sound comes from shizuka's stomach..Isn't it embarrassing for her??
She was shy, but not only shizuka, everyone of them was hungry and they needed food, without any thinking Suniyo called the thief, Hey you bad thief come here please.. Suniyo what are you doing asks nobita... Wait I will tell They thief come to suniyo can you please leave us.. And starts crying.
Can you please stop this, I know why we are brought here.. Says doraemon whisperingly as the thief was standing they. Hey you go says gian.
Doraemon tells, "I think thr superpower for what the thiefs and the people of this planet are hunting for is miracle?? Our fish, says shizuka.
No, No I will not give my bestest pet to them, says nobita by holding the fish in his hand. Hey, what's going on there ask the thiefs, and open the bars.
Are they really opening the bars?? Why? Asks suniyo. If they are opening then let them open says nobita. Hmm!! Yes but where will they take us,says nyka always questioning... Ahh!! The voice was of someone else but who?? The girl, who was also locked back of bars as they all were.
(A/N) Sorry for the small chapter but.. Not having Much time because of studies but will update sooner.. Thanks for reading do vote and comment