THE PRACTICE.....

After the discussion and declaration of the name of golden fish to miracle nobita turned towards his bedroom to sleep. The next day after returning from school, on the way nobita and his friends decided for a rehearsal for tomorrow's competition. So they decided to meet together with their pets at the ground. So gian and suniyo came earlier and were waiting others. Yet in some time shizuka can with piru and nobita with miracle. Hello guys see this is my new pet couldn't you like to see it says Nobita. "Wow she's very attractive" Says shizuka. "See here I have purchased a new Ribbon for my chiru chiru my dad has brought it from France it is golden plated see" Says suniyo. "Shut you mouth what non sense you speak suniyo can't you keep quiet".They all have chit chat among themselves. They all were waiting for nyka. She took little time as she was helping her sister for her homework. After some time nyka came with her sweet and beautiful pet. It was very attractive. "Where is you let nyka" Questioned shizuka. "Hmm did you forget this is practice for tomorrow's competition" Says gian. "Wait let me answer, see my pet in among the grasses. They all turn their eyes towards the ground and they saw the pet and uttered a word together and that was " Cutie".They attractive pet was a sweet rabbit.

She smiled and said 'it is nyka's wouldn't be beautiful like her, common let me tell her name first to you all and that name was "Honey"

She smiled and said 'it is nyka's wouldn't be beautiful like her, common let me tell her name first to you all and that name was "Honey". They all appreciated each other per and started their rehearsals. First it was gian's turn he represented with his dog muku, suniyo performed some tactics with his cat chiru chiru and same carried on over with shizuka and nyka. They all were perfectly planned for tomorrow, except nobita. He was still thinking for something new but didn't get any idea his brain was filled with 100's of thoughts in his mind and next was his turn, he just got up from his place and was scared but he just looked at miracle, she jumped from the in the tank, and immediately a idea poped up in nobita's mind and he too completed his rehearsals. All were ready for tomorrow. It was evening now everyone left and wished a good luck for tomorrow. At nobi's residence nobita was practicing till late night he had not even spend a couple of hours for leisure. Shizuka too was very happy and excited for tomorrow. Gian was still performing tactics and suniyo was still dancing with chiru chiru. But at nyka's house there was a different situation it was felling that the honey was sad, so nyka brought a orange carrot for honey and it became immediately happy and started Dancing. Everyone was having a wait for tomorrow and there was something special day for everyone.

(A/N) Hello readers iris here, hope so you all must have loved the chapter and enjoyed it. Here I reveled the nyka's beautiful pet. The next lesson is something special and innovative so just forget to read it. Thank you very much for reading the chapter..
By.....