The last Chapter.... ❤

Flashback) Everyone hears the voice of the girl who was locked behind the bars.

"Hey guys did you heard some voice? " Ask Nyka.

Yes, everyone responds.

'Please rescue me'. The girl asks for help deliberately.

'You all come out from the jail'. Theif ordered them.

They all come out but still they hear the voice of the girl, tye soft and cute voice was really heart-softening.

Such a beautiful voice, Says gian. Can we save that girl please.. Gian requests.

'Ahh!! Can you all please shut up', says Shizuka.

'I can hear the voice from this fish pot, do you all??' Asks Sunio.

'Yes me to'. Agrees doraemon.

'Keep quiet otherwise you all would be thrown out from here',says thief and leaves and locks them all in a mysterious room.

"Why are we brought here? " Nobita Questions.

"I know", Shizuka you know then tell... Says Sunio.

" I don't know I didn't respond right now.. She must be nyka".Says shizuka.

"Not me too.. Says Nyka.

" It's me.. Pls take me out "Says Miracle from the fish pot.

'Am I dreaming? Is a fish talking? 'Says Gian.

Nobita keeps the fish pot on the ground and dips his hands in the water to take miracle out, but doraemon stops him, " Nobita, what are you doing she is a fish if we take her out then she must die".

'No I will not, because I am a magic power'.Says miracle.

Nobita removes Miracle from the pot and she turns to a beautiful Fairy.

She perfectly assumed as the dream girl of every girl, as she would wish to be

Everyone was adoring here, and their eyes where stunned.

Suniyo's Reaction By looking miracle👇
Tries to prove himself the handsome boy.. As Usual.