The winner...

(A/n) Sorry readers for a late because I was busy with the occasions so come on let's continue....
So the sir came on stage and announced the next name who was suniyo. He was very over confident about his performance with chiru chiru.

He sat on the stage and started doing funny creation with chiru chiru

He sat on the stage and started doing funny creation with chiru chiru. Everyone was laughing he was just reacting like an dumb. Sir came on stage and said, "Suniyo get down from stage you bloody fool, stop reacting like this nonsense".He get down from there and next was nobita. He was very happy he came with golden fish. And his performance was very brilliant everyone enjoyed it and then there was a end of competition. Sir announced " All the competitors come on stage let's do inauguration ".So the third position was occupied by Shizuka. The second position was of nyka and the first prize goes to..... The one only winner of competition is the none other than NOBITA.... He was very happy and he climbed on stage and took his prize. He went home happily dancing with his golden fish. He reached home, but the weather of house was not better because nobita's was angry with an exam paper of nobita. He said mom sorry for my mistakes I will improve them promise and showed his trophy to his mom she smiled at him and was very happy. They all went to hotel today to celebrate nobita's winning special.....
He was literally very happy but you know as usual he left his homework aside and the next day he got scoldings from his sir...
(A/n) Do you think this is the end... So you all guess.... Hope so you all enjoy don't forget to vote and comment..
Thanks for reading...
Byy