A MIRACLE OF.......

The next day nobita woke up on time, he was very happy. He brushed his teeth, took a bath and sat near the tea table and started talking with his golden fish. He thought I should name it something. He was talking and thinking from much time he didn't got any idea though he woke up early but he wasted his time and again as usual he was late. He turned his eyes towards the clock and it was 8.48 AM in the clock. He took his bag and ran but his mom stopped him and argued with him. He ignored his mom and ran away. He reached his school and entered his class instead of saying sorry to sir he said "Sir I want to participate in the competition'. There were more couple of days for competition but nobita was eagerly waiting. Full class and also sir was surprised hearing this.

The golden fish was something miracle for him which brought courage and intelligence in him

The golden fish was something miracle for him which brought courage and intelligence in him. Sir agreed nobita's request and ordered him so sit in class today and regretted the punishment. After some time it was break in the class. Every one brought their tiffins from their cantin and sat together.Nyka questioned Nobita "Who's your pet nobita, yesterday when we meet you, that time to answered me that I am not ready for competition and today".How can you change your decision in mean while?.
" You all know yesterday sir appreciated me.

Flashback:yesterday sir was Distributing the exam papers for the class

Flashback:yesterday sir was Distributing the exam papers for the class. As usual dekisugi topped the test. But there was something different miracle and that was nobita scored 75 marks in the exam. Everyone including sir appreciated him.Dekisugi said "Nobita you have a ability to beat us in studies but you don't concentrate Congratulations! You had an great change in yourself"." Thank you very much dekisugi and everyone ".
Continue:So nobita continued telling what happened with him yesterday and how he got a golden fish. So hearing this shizuka said " Wow fabulous nobita can we see your pet today in evening "." Yes why not you all come with your pets but not at my house I will request doraemon to use a gadget so we will have a great party together what's say? "." Ya why not today we will complete our homeworks as soon as we can"said suniyo. Gian said "I will bring some cold drinks for us".They were having a great decision between themselves. The bell rang everyone were attentive in the class including nobita.Nobita returned back home and first sat with his fish. He had got a great and beautiful name for him. He told his mom and doraemon they both loved the name. The fish and nobita both were very happy.Nobita took his books from the bags and started doing his homework and kept the fish beside him. Nobita's mom and doraemon both were standing near the door. Nobita's mom said the fish is really a miracle for me this brought a great change in my son...............

(A/N) :Hello readers Iris here. Hope soo you all must have loved the chapter. The next chapter is going to be a great fun and a new change so don't forget to read it. If you loved the chapter then pls vote and comment.

Question of the day..
What is the name of the golden fish which is kept by nobita??
Think and answer in comment box...