ARE YOU EVEN HUMAN!?!

???: Oh Hi, your the really strong guy that saved me! I remember you shouting that your name was Son Goku.

Goku: Oh Hi I remember you although I never got your name.

???: Oh right, my name is Mina Ashido

Goku: Ok hi Mina, so I'm guessing Recovery Girl took care of your injuries?

Mina: Yep! She's a miracle worker.

*Just then a boy with green curly hair walks in and is soon greeted by a girl with brown hair when suddenly Goku senses who is hiding behind them*

Goku: Aizawa you can stop hiding I know your there

*The green haired kid and the brown haired girl then look behind them and see a man in a yellow sleeping bag behind them leaving them shocked*

Aizawa: Good looks like you are well aware of your surroundings as for everyone else, it took you 8 seconds to be quiet. Here at UA we don't have time to waste. Go to the locker room and put this on. *Holds up UA gym uniform*

*In the Boy's locker room*

???Hey guys look at this!

Goku: Sorry but who are you?

???:I'm Minoru Mineta but look over here! The UA students of the past have left us with a gift.

*He says as he gestures towards a small hole in the wall that is behind a poster.

Goku: What's so important about that?

Mineta: What's so important about it is that it'll let us see the girls in their locker room!

*As he is about to peek when Goku does something that could scar him for life as a permanent reminder* 

Goku: Mineta

Goku: Do you have any last words?

* Goku asks a terrified Mineta as Goku is currently staring into Mineta's soul*

Mineta: I'M SORRY I'LL NEVER TRY TO DO ANYTHING LIKE THIS AGAIN!!!

Goku: Good

*Goku then Drops out of Ui Omen*

Goku: Anyways guys, you ready to go meet Aizawa

*Everyone is now shocked as Goku went from nearly terrifing someone to death to being happy and cheerful all in a matter of seconds. Little did anyone know that the girls heard the entire conversation* 

*As Goku and the other boys along with the girls left to meet with Aizawa, Aizawa is seen waiting there impatiently*

Aizawa: What took you guys so long like I said early In UA you don't have time to waste.

Goku: I'm sorry Aizawa I was just giving Mineta a friendly warning for his antics and behaviour towards certain people in our class which took up a bit of time.

Aizawa: *sigh* It's fine  but don't waste anymore time. Now then all of you will be taking a quirk assessment test to see how strong you are and to see your limits.

Brown haired girl: But what about orientation?

Aizawa: I've said this already Uraraka I better not have to repeat myself again. In UA you can't waste time. UA isn't a traditional school meaning us teachers are allowed to run our classes however we want. Now then Goku you ranked first place in the entrance exam, stand in the circle and throw this ball as hard as you can.

Goku: Got it.

Goku's Thoughts: I should use 1% of my power that should be more than enough.

*But before Goku can throw the Ball Aizawa speaks up*

Aizawa: Now Hold on, you might have misheard me, not half as hard, not some arbitrary percentage, throw it As. Hard. As. You. Can.

Goku: And if I don't?

Aizawa: Then I guess your brother was right about you  

*Just then Goku powers Up to Super Saiyan Blue Kaioken Times 100 and throws the ball so hard It destroyed an unInhabitable planetoid In a different Universe. The throw also sent EVERYONE flying about a thousand meters away and created a giant crater around him, luckily no one was hurt.Toshinori also told Aizawa about Goku's past along with how his brother called him soft and weak*

Goku: *sigh* Well consider that nerve touched.

*After everyone made their way back after a few minutes*

Uraraka: Wasn't that a bit overboard?

Goku: All I can say is if you have a problem with me going all out, ask Aizawa.

*meanwhile Aizawa is shocked because he was using his quirk on Goku while he transformed and threw the ball meaning he truly didn't have a quirk* 

???: Dude that was so Manly are you even Human?!? The Names Kirishima by the way.

Goku: Well Hi Kirishima and to answer your question no I'm not.

*At first everyone thought he was joking but then everyone realized he was dead serious* 

A/N: And that's that chapter done, Sorry for not uploading yesterday but I had to many assignments to do that I basically had a headache. Also I wonder if anyone caught my reference? Now then If you have any suggestions make sure to let me know and I'll consider them, also if you have any questions about the story or me then make sure to comment them and I'll try to answer them. That's all for now

(。・∀・)ノ

Bye!!!