HOW IS THIS FAIR?!

A/N: What's up guys! Welcome back to another video and today I'm going to-

*Wattpad viewers sitting menacingly*

A/N: Oh heyyyyy, didn't see you there... *starts backing away slowly*

Wattpad: You have been gone for MONTHS!

A/N: Well you see i was going to upload another chapter but on my way home I saw a black cat so I had to take the long way round. Then when I got home I realized I was out of milk so I had to go buy some. Then when I got home after a few months I decided to start uploading YouTube videos again *cough* Free Advertisement *cough* Channel Name is DeLightningPro *cough* Please subscribe *cough*. Sorry there I had something stuck in my throat. Anyways I started uploading videos almost every other day and then I kinda forgot... to... upload...

Wattpad: *loads shotgun*

A/N: OKAY LET'S START THE CHAPTER!

________________________________________________________________________________

*After Goku showed up Todoroki recovered before the Match started, after 15 minutes It was time for Bakugo to fight Todoroki*

Bakugo: ALRIGHT ICY HOT, YOU BETTER NOT HOLD BACK!

Todoroki: *insert Saitama face* Ok.

Bakugo: ARE YOU UNDERESTIMATING ME?!

Todoroki: No.

Bakugo: THAT'S IT-

*Todoroki makes an Ice Barrier*

Bakugo: HOWITZER IMPACT

*Bakugo is able to break through the Ice barrier but is unable to inflict any damage to Todoroki, Todoroki then get a very mischievous idea on how to win and decides to activate his left side for added affect*

Todoroki: Hey Bakugo...

Bakugo: WHAT ICY HOT?

Todoroki: Midoriya is stronger than you

Bakugo: WHAT DID YOU SAY!!!!!!

Todoroki's thoughts: Time to put the nail in the coffin.

Todoroki: Oh and one last thing.

Bakugo: WHAT DO YOU WA-