It's over... we won!

A/N: Okay so, there will be a very minor time skip where during this time skip Goku has finally woken back up. During the time it took Goku to wake up again Midoriya was fighting Todoroki and he finally got through to him they are now about to release their full power attacks at each other.

Goku: I still can't believe how strong that guy was Vegeta.

Vegeta: I know, what I also can't believe is... HOW DID YOU GET SO STRONG?! HAVE YOU BEEN HOLDING BACK AGAINST ME THIS ENTIRE TIME? THERE'S NO WAY YOU COULD HAVE GOTTEN SO STRONG SO QUICKLY!

Goku: Hehe... well funny story...

Vegeta: I'm listening...

Goku: Basically the portal that sent me to Universe 6...

Vegeta: Yes?...

Goku: It sort of...*begins acting nervous*

Vegeta: OUT WITH IT!

Goku: It doubled my power.

Vegeta:...

Vegeta: So your telling me... *powers up to blue evolved*

Goku: Oh would you look at the time I gotta check up on my students *Begins trying to sense Midoriya*

Vegeta: *Begins powering up a Big Bang Attack in his hand* You got all that power from something cheap like that?!

Goku: hehe *scratches the back of his head with one hand while still trying to sense Midoriya with the other* Calm down Vegeta it's not like it was on purpose... 

Goku's thoughts: MIDORIYA WHERE ARE YOU? WHY IS IT TAKING SO LONG TO SENSE YOU?! MY LIFE'S AT STAKE HERE!

*Goku then senses Midoriya powering up and is now able to instant transmission towards him*

Vegeta: BIG BANG ATTACK!

Goku: Found you Midoriya!

*Goku then proceeds to teleport away to safety leaving behind a very enraged Vegeta*

*Goku is then seen teleporting in the middle of an Arena when he's met by something very surprising, and maybe painful...*

Goku: Huh? Am I in a arena?

Midoriya: DETROIT SMASH!!!

Todoroki: FLASH FREEZE HEATWAVE!!!