TIME TO GO ALL OUT!

*Meanwhile at UA*

???: Well, Well. Look who it is, Class 1-A.

Midoriya: What are you guys doing here? And why are you blocking our path?

Bakugo: They're here to scout out the competition.

???: Thats right. We are Class 1-B, as well as the classes for general studies.

Bakugo: Like I care! I'll crush you all the same.

Random student: So this is what class 1-A is like? 

Random Student 2: Yeah, talk about arrogant.

*Just then, due to a confidence boost due to Goku's training, Midoriya powers up with ki only and hits Bakugo in the back of the head*

Bakago(no I did not misspell this): You looking for a fight nerd!

Midoriya: Sorry about the idiot here guys, he's always been like this so we can't really do much about it.

Random student: Huh, maybe class 1-A isn't so bad after all.

Shinso: I'm from a general studies class. I don't care whether your nice or arrogant but just know that if any of us from the lower classes do a good job, we'll get a chance to move up and take one of your spots so be prepared, because this is a declaration of war!

Midoriya: Well then good luck *looks determined* Because I'll give it my best too.

Shinso: Whatever

*the students begin to leave*

Monoma: Just Watch out class 1-A, we'll show you how much better class 1-B is!

*suddenly*

All Might: I AM HERE! Wondering what the issue is here?

Monoma: No issue here All Might! Just having a friendly chat.

All Might: If you say so, I better not see you bothering my students or anyone else for that matter.

Monoma: Right!

*runs off*

All Might: Now that that issue is solved-

Bakugo: What's your problem nerd!?

Midoriya: Look Katsuki, I don't care if you make yourself look arrogant but...

*Powers up to One for All Full Cowling 12% while using Ki to power up and grabs his shoulder while smiling*

Midoriya: If you do something to make others look bad...

Midoriya: I'll make you regret it.

*powers down and walks away towards the sports festival arena, meanwhile Bakugo is having a mental crisis*

Bakugo's thoughts: Since when can the nerd stand up for himself?! Wait a minute... he said my name...  The nerd never says my name! I don't know why but, I'm going to have to watch out for him.

Uraraka: That was so cool!

Kirishima: That was so manly!

All Might: I would say something about this but I think we are all aware you brought that upon yourself young Bakugo. Remember this, don't lose your pride it's an important part of you and it's a good way to motivate yourself, but don't forget that there are times you must forget about your pride and let go of it in order to succeed in life. Make sure to take those words to heart.