Don't die on me Kakarot!

A/N: *running*

*get's cornered*

A/N: *hears a giant mob*

A/N: *sighs* So this is how it ends?

*People come into view*

Mob: GET HIM!

A/N: Welp, it was fun while it lasted. May my long break rest in piece. *sheds a single tear*

Someone from the mob: You got no where to run. Now then, do you mind explaining why you haven't updated?

A/N: Well you see...

Mob: Yes?

A/N: *Uploads a chapter no one knew he had written*

Someone from the mob: Is this a new chapter?

A/N: Yep anyways where was I? Ah yes... NIGERUNDAYO!

Someone from the mob: DON'T LET HIM GET AWAY!

A/N: *teleports back to secret office where he types chapter*

A/N: *sigh* That was close... I probably should update again though...

*In the waiting room with Midoriya and Uraraka*

Midoriya: That was close! I think I over did it a bit though...

Uraraka: True but there's no way we could have made it out of those attacks without the shield you made. Speaking of which, how did you do that?

Midoriya: Uhhhh, would you look at the tim-

*Uraraka grabs his collar*

Uraraka: Oh no you don't. Your explaining everything. Right Now.

Midoriya: Well... It sort of has to do with me practicing with my quirk and using it in more creative way.

Uraraka: And your quirk let's you make barriers?

Midoriya: Apparently? 

Midoriya's thoughts: Please buy this explanation!!!

Uraraka: Fine, I guess it sort of makes sense. Although I can't help but feel like your still keeping something from me.

Midoriya's Thoughts: I can't help but feel like I'll have to tell sooner rather than later.

Midoriya: Don't worry about it we have more important things to worry about right now.

Uraraka: Right we still have some fights to win. Who knows? I might make it to the semi finals and get to fight you! 

Midoriya: Right, Let's do our best!

*With Vegeta*

Vegeta: Augh... My body is killing me. Wait a second... KAKAROT WHERE ARE YOU?!

Vegeta's thoughts: I need to find him, and quick! There's no way he's okay after using up that much power!

*Tries getting up but almost falls over due to lack of energy, he then finds Goku lying on the ground*

Vegeta: KAKAROT! ARE YOU OKAY?!

*No response*

Vegeta: KAKAROT ANSWER ME!