USJ!?!

Everyone: WE'RE GOING WHERE?!

Aizawa: We're going to USJ so either change into your hero outfit or put on your gym clothes. I'll be waiting outside.

*In the Bus*

Uraraka: I still can't believe we're going to USJ!

Mina: I know right!

Goku: Uh guys, What's USJ?

*Everyone is now looking at Goku dumbstruck*

Everyone: HOW DO YOU NOT KNOW WHAT USJ IS?

Goku: I'm not from around here, explaining further could take forever and the Author needs to hurry up and finish this chapter so he can do his assignments.

A/N: Ahem *whacks Goku on the head and grabs flex tape*

Goku: I'm not from around here, explaining further could take forever.

Midoriya: Well USJ in short is a theme park with a bunch of games. 

Goku: So thats what it is... Yeah we aren't going there.

Everyone: WHAT!?!?!

Kaminari: WHAT DO YOU MEAN WE AREN'T GOING?!

Goku: Well for one if we were going there we wouldn't be wearing our hero suits or gym uniforms, Two, It's a bit too early for a field trip seeing how it's the third day of school, and Three, We would most Likely have to pack and prepare and they would have to ask our parents for permission. I have zero clue how you guys came up with the idea that we were going to a theme park on our third day of school and I'M ususally the one that isn't so bright.

Kirishima: Wait so you mean...

Goku: Yep we're aren't going there, we are most likely going to a place to train as heroes, maybe some rescue training? I don't know but the place has the same achronym as USJ.

*In that instance everyone is just staring at Goku in disbelief, half because he just told them they weren't going to an amusement park and another half due to his choice of words.

Mina: That's it who are you and what did you do with Goku?

Goku: What do you mean?

Mina: I mean you were never that smart especially to use those words!

Goku: Didn't you only know me for three days?

Mina: True...

Goku: Although it is weird, before I didn't know what the word achronym meant and right now I said it because it felt normal to say it... *holding his chin*

Tsu: Ok on to a different Topic. My name is Tsu Asui but you guys can call me Tsu and usually I say things that are on my mind and Midoriya, your quirk is a lot like All Might's.

Mina: Now that I think about it your right. 

Kirishima: Yeah, but All Might doesn't break his bones when he uses it.

*Before they can further the conversation*

Aizawa: We're here.

*After they exit the bus*

Goku: Told ya so *hehe*

Everyone: Awwwwwwwwwww

Aizawa: *Ignores them* This is the Unforeseen Simulation Joint and with me are the pro heroes Thirteen, and All Might will be here shortly he is just stopping a robbery at the moment.