More Annoying than Deepnest

It took so long for you to drag the cage back to town, it felt like you were listening to Aqua's song about her being sold off to slavery forever.

Or at least about a week. Time is strange in this strange land, passing from summer to winter in what feels like hours.

Anyway, when you had finally arrived back home, you had to deal with another problem, maybe a problem that was actually worth paying attention to.

A weird blonde guy, who had a harem, like all traditional isekai protagonists. Then again, you can't joke about being a generic Isekai protagonist because you rejected your humanity.

The reason you figured this out was because he knew Aqua was a goddess, and she had given him a 'cursed sword'.

Darkness had to step in when Mitsurugi started to grab Kazuma when he mentioned he brought her here, and again when Kazuma said that we were staying in the stables.

"I cannot allow Lady Aqua to live under these conditions. Kazuma, you are blessed with amazing party members. An arch-mage, a Crusader, Lady Aqua, and while... Inhuman that thing is, a Swordmaster. If you all join me, a legendary Sword Master, I can equip you all with the best gear, even the bug with a white stick."

This enraged you a little, your 'white stick' was made of Pale Ore, a strong and rare material from Hollownest, and certainly much better as it was of Pure quality Nail.

Instantly taking some paper out of your cloak, you started to answer his request with a long essay on the quality of your nail, before you heard Megumin say, "Can I blow him up, he's annoying."

You then remembered, you have Abyss Shriek.

Your shell could be seen shaking, along with your shoulders, as if you were laughing, you then scribbled down a quick question, "Kazuma may I try Abyss Shriek!"

Kazuma deadpanned at you, he knew that would probably kill someone.

"Well, it seems like my party is in unanimous agreement about not joining you. Have a good day."

Kazuma began to walk away, but was again stopped by Mitsurugi, "I will not  stand by and let Lady Aqua go with you. How about this, we will duel, and if you lose, you will relinquish your party to me, if you win, then I will do one thing for you."

Kazuma stared at him for a while, "Can you leave us alone, no one here wants to duel."

"Kazuma, you seem to be mistreating your party, I will not allow that, and it is quite strong, even the bug."

Alright, that's enough from him.

You walk forward, and tap on Kazuma's shoulder, with your hand on your nail.

"You want to fight him, Y/n?"

You nod once, and pull out your nail to signify a challenge.

"I knew I could provoke a simple thing like you to fight me, the rules still apply," Mitsurugi leaned in close,  "I will give you a minute to prepare for your death."

You knew he would try to kill you now, but you were certain it wouldn't work, but just in case, you sat on the cart, and unequipped most of your charms, and slotted in Mark of Pride, Long Nail, Nailmaster's Glory, and Soul Shaman.

You hopped off the cart, and turned toward Kyouya, and waited a few seconds.

"Your ready? Then we fight!"

Mitsurugi ran at you, and swung his sword over head, it was quite sloppy, as if he only learned moved that work, but not how to use them effectively.

You swung your nail up, and it didn't even touch the sword to stop it, thanks to the charms you slotted.

"What, your flimsy stick has this much power?"

You shot a Vengeful Spirit into his chest, and he jumped back a ways, and dashed forward again, with a sideways dash. Sadly, you didn't dodge it, and it sent you into a nearby wall.

"You are quite weak, even with your shell."

You are able to drag yourself from the wall, and back to Kyouya, nothing was broken, but your shell was cracked.

"Hmm, seems your stronger than my sword, which has felled dragons with little trouble."

You are not in the mood for his typical anime speech, and you go on the offensive, and jump over his head and pogo strike him.

He blocks, narrowly, not he can still feel a cut on his face.

He shoved you back, and leaps forward to kick you, but your body, now made of shadow, moves through him.

He grunts in annoyance, and leaps at you again. He tries to side swipe, but you learned, and blocked it. He tries to jump over you, to catch you off gaurd.

Suddenly the two parties watching see you erupt into screaming faces, all covering Mitsurugi, who's screams join the chorus, before all falls silent.

When the screaming ends, nothing was left of Mitsurugi's armour, and his sword was laying on the ground next to the unconscious male.

Your Abyss Shriek knocked him out, and everything was fine again, until his fan girls started screaming, and trying to run away.

Your party watched on, as you stated after the girls running, before Kazuma started approaching you, slowly.

"Hey, dude, I'm asking you not to do that again, because I think you traumatized Megumin.

You looked back to Megumin, who was staring, wide eyes, Aqua, who looked slightly... Off-put, and Darkness... Who looked aroused.

Normal for our party, but okay.

You walk towards the sword, and pick it up. Weighing it in your head, you decide it is much to heavy for you to use effectively, and such won't use it.

Handing it to Kazuma, you started walking to stand next to the party, Megumin stepped back a little, Aqua stood still, and Darkness rushed forward, asking you to use Abyss Shriek on her.

You may have to fix your relationship with Megumin and Aqua would probably get over it, since this power was technically given to you by the gods.

But overall, you got a cool sword, and you beat a man senseless after dragging Aqua on a cart, which was pretty fun.

A good end to a bad day, All you need now is some fried toad, and you would be Golden, so you started your trek back to the guild hall, with the cage in tow.