The Real Decisive Battle

"And that is why Fried Chicken is far superior to Toad!" Kazuma slurred

You had to deal with a drunken Kazuma after he decided to spend some cash on a large bottle of very heavy alcohol.

Now, normally this wouldn't be to bad, but since you also had to fend off Megumin who was trying to steal the bottle, it was much more difficult for you to handle.

So to escape from Megumin's wrath you leapt through the Guild, doing your best not to drop Kazuma.

It was quite the eventful night.

Truly the best day here.

The Night of Nights, if you will.

Timeskip brought to you by Chibi Y/n staring at the empty Grimm child charm slot, fuming.

After the event that was your parties celebration for your victory over Kyouya, you had barred Kazuma from drinking to much, though you knew he was going to keep drinking anyway.

Everything was going well, until a certain blonde appeared.

"E-excuse me? Kazuma, I nee-"

"GOD'S BLOW!" Aqua interrupted Kyouya after he tried Asking for something, "Hey, you broke the cage for our quest, the fee is 300,000 Eris! Pay up!"

'Wasnt the fee only 200 thousand? Wait...'

Standing up, you made your way over to the group, and tapped Aqua's shoulder.

"Oi, Y/n, I'm trying to get my money from this guy!" She was holding her hand out for payment.

You handed a piece of paper to Aqua, stating that the price was higher

"Your right, the price was 400,000 but I wish to spare this man his wallet!" Aqua bluffed quite well.

Kyouya spoke up, handing Aqua a large pouch, "You don't need to spare me any, I have enough Eris!"

S I M P

Aqua, happy at her scheming walked away, happily, as Kyouya turned to Kazuma.

"Please, Kazuma, I ask that you give me my cursed sword back!"

Megumin walked up to our group, "If you take a close look at the person who actually took your sword, Y/n, then you would realize that we are no longer in possession of the sword."

Kyouya looked toward you, and saw the lack of Gram in your possession.

"You, what did you do to my sword!" Kyouya yelled, enraged.

You calmly took a piece of paper and informed the man of the location of his sword, "I sold it to a woman named Wiz."

"You sold my sword!" Kyouya ran off, looking for his precious sword.

After that, your party continued to eat and drink to your merriment, Aqua even bought you some fried Toad!

You all hung out with the journeying adventurers until you heard an announcement.

"All adventurers please report to the front gates, Satou Kazuma's party especially!"

'Well, this will be interesting.'