Day One and Two

(How does the fifth have more reads than the fourth?)

After helping Aqua with her genocide against Ghosts, or as you wanted to call them 'mistakes' or 'follys' depending on their movement method, you checked your adventurer card. You had leveled up quite a bit after Verdia but had never checked your card. Apparently, General's give a large amount of exp, added on with the ghost and you got to level 16. That was much higher than seven. You used the skill points you obtained and bought shade soul, descending dark, and void heart. You are so close to unlocking Shade Lord!

That didn't matter right now though. Something was off, around the mansion. As fun as it was to hunt ghosts, they did something weird... Whenever they died they... Exploded? Ghosts don't normally explode, but maybe these ones do? When Aqua purified them they just disappeared however. So it was probably just you.

You patrolled around, hunting down the ghosts that had been living the house for a long time. The only one that Aqua was fine with living was the original owner of the home, the child anyway. They had an eerie voice, and it made you feel as if there was something off every time you saw them. They only appeared once to the rest of the party, but you could see them always lurking around you.

Maybe they were just a tad off, but you had to be completely sure. They knew you watched them, and you knew they did. Kazuma and the rest knew you had been on gaurd against something, but watching you sometimes just stare at a corner intensely was off putting.

It was truly a bizzarre day.

Timeskip brought to you by Chibi Y/n being suspicious about weird occurrences

After you got home from Wiz's work place, you saw everyone gathered around the table talking, but Megumin was staring off into the corner blankly, before Kazuma got her attention.

"Megumin, when are you planning on doing your daily Explosion"

Megumin blinked back into reality, before looking to Kazuma, "I already used Explosion today?"

'Megumin usually takes me or Kazuma to do it, and if Kazuma didn't go... Who did?'. You walked up to the table and grabbed some food off Kazuma's plate, before eating some. Kazuma swatted your hand as you tried to grab another.

"Oi, get your own food. There is enough to go around!" Kazuma was glaring at you, so you decided to just go lay on the couch for a while.

Soon, you drifted asleep.

Timeskip brought to you by Chibi Y/n drinking Apple Juice.

You had been searching the fridge for whatever dinner was supposed to be, until Darkness came in stating she had received Red Lobsters from her family.

You nodded at Darkness and tried your best to help cook it. You were not the best cook, but you had been much better than Darkness anyway. She was not joking when she said she was clumsy. She nearly dropped all off the ingredients and a lot of things we needed to heat it up.

When we had finally finished, Megumin, Aqua, Darkness, and I had sat around the table waiting for the last thing we needed to start the meal. Our party leader, who upon hearing Megumin had already cast Explosion, left to do some basic housekeeping chores.

When he finally returned, he refused to drink alcohol, even though he previously had no qualms about it. He also acted kind of suspicious when he went to bed. You would have dream nailed him to find out what's up, but you didn't really see a reason too. He was only acting a little suspicious, and knowing Kazuma, he probably accidentally stole something important from someone important. A Goddess' underwear maybe? Hah, like that would ever happen.

So, after Kazuma went to bed, the party kept going full force. You tried to eat as much crab as you could, Aqua was trying to drink herself back into heaven, and Darkness was keeping Megumin from the Alcohol.

After another hour of everyone goofing around, people got ready for bed. You decided you needed to take a proper bath, not those crappy guild ones which were only giant wooden tubs. The Bath in this building was like a hot tub, and you could feel your... Void? Muscles? Carapace thing? Whatever it was relax in the heated water. You didn't do much in the way of taking off your cloak though, you just jumped into the tub with it on. It felt off to not have it on, so you kept it over what you wore underneath.

(You guys can decide what you wear underneath the cloak whenever, it is an 'x reader' after all)

After a near hour long soak, you heard someone knock on the door, before you heard Darkness yell through, "Is anyone in there?"

Now, seeing as you couldn't talk, you kind of just stared at the door, freaking out because someone was about to walk in on you bathing. You tried your best to make noise, but anything you could throw was on the other side of the room, which left only your... Nail.

Channeling your inner Hornet, you threw the nail at the door with all your might, and it flew into the door. Darkness let out a small yelp, before yelling into the door, "You could have just yelled!" A brief pause as she realized who she was talking too. "Nevermind!"

You heard some footsteps outside the door, before you returned to your bath. It continued uninterrupted until someone basically kicked down the door.

Your head swiveled over to the door faster than a Faze member on max sensitivity.

Kazuma was standing in the door frame, with blank eyes... And dream catchers?

'Dont those only appear with dream enemies?'

Kazuma walked into the room before spotting you. He let out a small gasp, before saying to himself, "I though I asked for Darkness?"

He seemed out of it, like a man possessed. So, being the Hollow Knight fan you are when you see someone possessed, you started crying over Myla... I mean, smacking Kazuma with the dream nail, because maybe they were not for show.

A bright light filled your eyes as you fell to the floor.

Have a meme, and a good day.

Music I listened too while writing this:
Sono Chi No Sadame
Sono Chi No Sadame Kazoo
Six's Theme
God Home Ambience

Quick question though? Before achieving Shade Lord, shall we have Y/n suffer through Pantheon of Hollownest?