Sealed Away

I went back and edited the part about you being taller out, because I didn't really like it, and not many other people liked it so... If you still wanna be a tall boy, you can but it's not forced

The party in the guild was glorious! There were adventurers drinking, others singing, and the guild even had music! It had been so long since you had heard anything good music wise, and it sounded sort of like an off-brand of your favorite song. It was kinda odd to hear but you'll take it.

But, you want to know how we got here, didn't you? Well, if you read the last chapter that came out a literal month ago, you would see that the Destroyer was...

Destroyed.

*You hear the sound of an author face-palming through the void

It was interesting, but... Well, after taking out the power core, heat started to escape the Destroyer's... Corpse? It's mechanical so maybe exoskeleton? Well, heat started escaping. Very hot temperature's too. It would have melted the town had Megumin not nuked it.

The author isn't even joking, Megumin used the power of Explosion to wipe the destroyer from existance, only to be found in the memories of those that encountered it and history books. The only thing remaining was the Coronatite Core, which nobody has found (Y/n was still mad about not adsorbing it's energy).

So, that brings us to the celebration. Many Adventurers were celebrating the subjugation of the Destroyer and saving the town, though the second part was mostly the male population, for some reason. The guild was giving a cash reward to any adventurer that helped in the Battle and a smaller, yet sizable, reward to those who helped civilians evacuate. That's why there is so much chaos going on right now.

The party was an absolute success though.

Timeskip brought to you by Chibi Y/n falling asleep at the register, and a chibi Wiz laying a blanket over him

A loud thunk noise reverberated throughout the shop.

You lifted his head groggily, "Oh... Uh, welcome to Wiz's Magic Shop! Can I offer my assis-" You took a closer look at the people who burst in.

A lady with long, black hair and triangular glasses. Her hair had a few hairpins that were barely visible. She also had a beret. She wore a blue uniform that had a gold trim. She kinda looked like a secretary.

Beside her were two armored men with very sharp swords pointing in you direction.

"If your here to rob the store then by all means... Try." You try to muster a glare but considering you had a giant shell over the face you might have, it wasn't very successful.

The men in armor shuffled a little, and looked to the woman, who had a nervous expression. "M-my name is Sena, a Prosecutor of Axel. By order of Lord Aldarp, you are under arrest for terrorism and subversion of the state!"

"Wait... Hold up." You crossed your arms. "What did I do that counts as either of those?"

Sena held up a scroll. "Due to the action's of Kazuma Satou and Y/n L/n, a large piece of volatile Coronatite was teleported into the manor of Lord Aldarp."

You burst up from the more relaxed position you were in, and questioned the Prosecutor with a worried tone "Was anyone harmed?"

Sena adopted a more kind expression. "Nobody was harmed by the Coronatite."

The vessel heaved a sigh of relief, and layed across the desk. "Oh thank fuuuuuuu-" you looked back up to the prosecutor,"uuudge."

The prosecutor held back a smile, "Now then, please come with us peacefully or we will have to use force."