CHAPTER 11: MAXIMUM SECURITY

"Not bad" KO said, as he watched the Widow shooting the targets, "With a bit more training, you might just be as good as me...heck we might even call you the female KO ha-ha" he said smiling a boyish smile at Widow. The Widow gave him an angry look "don't call me that" she said irritated

"Don't call you what?"

"Female"

KO chuckled, walking to the table with different types of guns laid out on the table, "Did I ever tell you why they call me KO?"

The widows eyebrows furrowed, trying to recall if he ever had "Nope I don't think so.." she responded slowly

"Let me show you.....put your timer on..." KO said, rolling up the sleeves of black jacket, The Widow did as she was told "What's the timer for..?" she asked, KO didn't reply, he looked back at her winking

The Widow put two and two together, "Wait you are going to assemble and empty all of this ...?" she said, looking at the table, in amazement

"I sure am..." KO said,

"Okay wait, hold up, I've reset...you may start...now." The widow watched in amazement, as KO moved with a synchronization that was unfamiliar to her, as though he were a machine, systematically assembling each of the guns, his hands moved with a speed that was hard for her to keep up with, soon he turned around, and started emptying the guns, one in each hand, walking across the length of the basement in a slow and steady speed, till he reached the last target and as though pre-planned he had emptied both his guns, in complete synchronization with his movements.

"Wow." The Widow stared at the site in front of her flabbergasted, each target had a single shot to the center of the head, not an inch to the left nor right, it was exactly in the centroid of the head. "I've never seen anything like this before..." she said slowly.

KO smiled his boyish smile, putting the empty guns back onto the table, "And now you know why they call me KO..." , he said walking slowly back out to the elevator

"But wait ! Where are you going ! You only just got here .." The widow said, disappointed,

"I'll catch you later, continue practicing Mr. Preston will be joining you in any case" KO said smiling his boyish smile as the elevator doors closed.

*****

Leila was walking through the Williams Mansion to greet Clifford; she hadn't been able to meet him since she was bought back to Zach's place, she walked down the stairs of the east wing where their room was, reaching the landing, she stared at the larger than life portrait that was in front of her, It showed a handsome young man with a stern looking woman.

The man looked distinctly like Zach, she could see the mischievous boyish smile that she recognized so well. No doubt he had to be Zach's father. The lady had no smile on her face; the more Leila stared at her, the more she thought the lady looked angry almost. She had frown lines across her face, her eyebrows were also crouched as though in skepticism. Leila wondered what type of woman she was.

Leila turned slowly around still lost in thought about Zach's mother , it was as though the hairs on her back were standing on edge, she had that eerie feeling that someone was staring at her... But there was nothing in sight around her except for the portraits and one odd looking figurine standing near the landing strip of the stairs.

"Pssttt Leila ! Pssstt !" Came a voice from behind the figurine, to Leila's shock dressed in a bright pink jumpsuit Princess came from behind the statue.

"Princess whoa ...what are you doing here ! If KO finds you...! Are you mad !" Leila whispered half scared turning around to see if anyone was approaching them