Chapter 16: BADGE OF DISHONOUR IDIOT ! ("NONSENSICAL POTATO THINGY")

*FLASHBACK*

Sergeant Domingo stared at his watch. He had to exercise a generous amount of patience. Especially when he knew the great lengths they had gone to put their spy so deep undercover. He stared around the cheap looking place. It was a place on the side of the road with very little to offer, a rusted dim light that hung above one corner of the cashier. He had ordered two cups of tea.

It would be so difficult to get a good view of the people who sat on the tables from far. It was very messy with big dirty cartons around them, which aided in hampering reliable visibility Sergeant Domingo thought as he looked around the place with amusement.

He turned to look down at his watch. His Intel was late by about an hour. He yawned and drank his tea, the passerby's staring at him in shock, doing double takes, with obvious queries of what someone that looked like him was doing in that area. Sergeant Domingo sighed; he would give his mole another 30 minutes before leaving their meeting spot.

After what seemed like an eternity, Sergeant Domingo got up about to head out, when he could feel someone looking at him he turned his head around fast the hairs standing on the back of his head. Turning around slowly and squinting his eyes to get a better view, there across the side of the street was a bulky looking figure staring at him.

Sergeant Domingo sat back down, sighing to himself again, waiting for him to arrive.

Skinner arrived after another 15 minutes, taking off his hoody, slowly looking around the room.

Skinner turned to look at him, something was a little bit different, but Sergeant Domingo couldn't quite put his finger on it.

"We are almost out of time..." He said, turning the plastic spoon in his paper tea cup.

"Sorry , there was a group of suspicious looking men hanging out in my line of sight, had to make sure they were not sent to mark us" Skinner replied, turning his eyes around in a slow almost non-deliberate fashion.

"Let us start with our feedback session" Sergeant Domingo said, taking out his book. "I have another equally important meeting in about an hour"

Skinner started giving feedback on Cut Throat and his current actions.

Sergeant Domingo listened intently, while taking notes, but he couldn't quite shake the feeling that something was off with Skinner.

"And lastly regarding my status: -there is no change from my last update. There are no suspicions presently thus the current risk factor is a zero. Also there is no update on their progress of figuring out activation's. They have not figured out it out either." Skinner said in a monotonous robotic voice, almost as though this session was boring him. He showed no emotion, which to be fair was not unusual of him per say, Sergeant Domingo still looked at him with curiosity, what was different about his mole?

"Hmm..." Sergeant Domingo said after a long pause, dissatisfied with Skinner's feedback.

"And what about the girl?" Sergeant Domingo asked after a while.

"Who? Princess?" Skinner asked casually.

Interesting, Sergeant Domingo thought to himself, he was actually inquiring about Leila. He remained quiet, waiting for Skinner to talk, simply nodding his head.

"You know he is a female?" Skinner asked a little curiously

"Of course. You didn't?" Sergeant Domingo asked playing along

"Well, let's just say I was surprised in the shower one day." Skinner said, his eyes looking away as though still in thought

Sergeant Domingo raised one eyebrow skeptically, but he didn't press on the matter.