Chapter 17: The Politics of Power

*Authors Notes*

It's been a blast writing this chapter. However I just wanted to point out, that this chapter has 3 different timelines. *Flash-forward, Flash-back and Present time* Hope you enjoy it x0x0

                                                                    *FLASH-FORWARD*

The beautiful lady started whimpering, Cut Throat stared amused, he had tried to apply as minimal pressure while still being committed to obeying the orders he got.

closed his eyes and brought his face to the bridge of her neck. Fuck .

She was intoxicating, he could see...no fuck that...he could feel her mere presence had an effect on him. His primal instincts almost wanting to take over him, he had to concentrate on keeping a cool head.

" Wh-what are you doing ?" She asked her voice unsteady with emotion, her dress wet with sweat. Cut Throats mind paced, no doubt they were testing him to see where his loyalty lied.

He dragged her like a doll while roughly throwing her on to the bed. He made sure the lights were on and his actions were very slow and extremely deliberate. He didn't become the Top C40 just by chance, he understood the military well, he also understood the politics of the military. There was no way any of them would make it out alive without at least looking like they were puppets to the regime.

The beautiful lady tried getting up quickly, she was starting to shiver. Cut Throat retaliated by roughly pushing her down on the bed. He would need her to scream, and of course he couldn't help but feel a bit of a guilty pleasure he would give her all the reason to screams.

Unfortunately it wasn't quite the screams he wanted to hear out of her, but he would do what needed to be done to keep everyone alive.

He pinned her hands on either side of her, while pushing up her dress. She tried fighting him, but off course her efforts were negligible he thought to himself amused.

He proceeded to push her legs apart, The beautiful lady quickly shut her eyes tightly as though bracing herself for what was to come.

He needed her to play her part well, he roughly put his hand around her neck "Look at me" he said slowly, her eyes opened in fear. It dawned on him how small her neck was, his one hand was able to comfortably hold her neck in chokehold. She started whimpering again, tears falling down. It was convincing enough.

Cut Throat moved his hands and placed them on either side of her, then he started doing push-ups with very deliberate forward and backward motion.

The beautiful lady froze, as she slowly started to realize what he was doing.

She looked into his eyes, a mixture of accusation and shock. Cut Throat put a finger to his mouth signaling for her to keep Quiet, while pointing towards the window which was fully drapped. She nodded slowly understanding dawning upon her. She could guess what his movements would look like for someone who might be spying from outside the room.

Cut Throat bent down to her neck , "They are watching us, so give me the best fight you got" he whispered to the beautiful lady, she turned again to look at the windows, the white curtains fully covering the windows.

Leila started slapping him, as hard as she could.

Cut Throat winked at her, "That's my girl" he said, a small smile creeping on his face.

                                                                           *PRESENT TIME*