Chapter 5: The Art of War

*Chapter Dedicated to @eBay13*

Princess was already informed through the security control room that they had an intruder that night, and that of all the rooms in the Johnston Mansion, this particular intruder decided to break into Princess' room. From the description of the person.....it wasn't that hard to guess who this intruder most likely was, Princess thought to himself as he walked in and stared at the total mess that was created.

Looks like KO was desperately searching for something in there, he walked to his board which he used to brainstorm, KO had taken off the picture of the Major...He stared in confusion at his monitor screens displaying the message

"Major detected in close proximity........."

what does that mean, could KO be the Major..? If so....how ...? Somehow it didn't add up.

The technology used to detect Major was very sensitive and very specific, it was engineered to fit his requirements. Princess wished he could go back to his Engineer to investigate if it was malfunctioning somehow?

But his Engineer was currently sitting in ICU with his face slashed into several pieces....

Princess took out his phone, "We need to talk ...." He said

*****

"So what you're saying is that KO broke into your room to look for something ......but your device went on alert mode that it had detected Major in close proximity...? Is that correct ......?" Skinner asked looking worried .

"Shit !" Nico yelled

"No way man........no way that KO is Major.........." Taylor said looking stunned.

They were sitting in Princess make shift class discussing the break in.

Princess hadn't said a word.....his mind working at a hundred paces per second....trying to think of multiple scenarios ...but each scenario ended with more dead ends....KO the Major? How could he have missed this...IF it was even true?

He had to take a moment, to look at this problem from an overview. Princess worried that he was looking at this from one dimension...which meant that all other dimensions were becoming blind spots for him.

"Princess what are you thinking ...? Could it be true that Major is KO...?" Skinner asked, staring at Princess worried

"Well...........it's not impossible..........but for the interim I would say it is improbable...." Princess replied slowly

"Explain...?" Skinner said

"I suggest ...we start looking at all possibilities" Princess said slowly. "If everyone who is an enemy...is also a friend that would imply that everyone who is an opponent is also an ally..." Princess said "-That would mean that although power struggles within the C40 are happening separately within their various factions...it doesn't mean they are not happening at the same time...so... in order to forecast ahead......I have to .....Retrace steps backwards...." Princess said slowly, and deliberately as though he were talking to himself. Finally after a long moment of silence, his eyes blinked rapidly as though he just came out of a trance, Princess stared at his fellow comrades as though they had somehow missed something very obvious.

"Er... Can someone please tell me...what the heck Princess is blabbering on about?" Nico asked, looking at Princess in confusion,

Skinner turned and smiled at Nico, "My friend if you work with Princess long enough...these occurrences become a norm...it's just his way of ...thinking out loud I suppose..."