Chapter 3: Audience

Zachknew Xavier like he knew himself, he could almost guess which room they wouldhave been using, he ensured he was stationed at a strategic location so as to optimize view.....her view......an excitement he knew not how to contain dangerously gushed through him...

It was dark and cloudy, he stared up, as he felt the first drops of rain splatter across his face. He turned around, he was surrounded by the Widow's team. She had come highly recommended , and he could see why, her team was well trained, and extremely well organized. They were standing in rows , equal spacing between each other, heads down, they were all dressed in black just like their commander, and heavily armed.

"You gonna tell me what the fuck we doing here?" The widow asked looking up at Zach, but he had his eyes set on the windows perched on the east landscape of the Johnston's Mansion.

Zach had the body of Thomas lying on the floor at his feet. He looked down at him in mild curiosity wondering how much longer he would last. Checking his watch, he had asked a doctor to have a look at him, before he bought him to Cut Throat...not to attend to him or to give him any kind of treatment, but mainly to give him his professional opinion on how much time did he have left...

Zach knew he wouldn't have to wait for long, the Johnston's security system would pick them up, if they hadn't already detected them as they drove up the long driveway.

Thomas was still breathing....he almost looked disfigured, the widow had really done artwork on his face, there was a big chunk of meat missing in his cheek. ...

He could feel The Widows eyes staring at him, literally burning him with her gaze

"I know im good looking .......but can you stop staring" he said, as he heard her chuckle

"You know im not into men..." she replied

"Believe me.......you couldn't have made it anymore obvious if you tried...."

"What do you keep staring at up there?"

"At my audience..." he replied, she raised her eyebrows up, looking at him in confusion

***

Princess called his boss in a hurry. Skinner, Nico and Taylor were staring at the screen looking at it with confusion

"What does he have there on the floor?" Skinner asked, trying to zoom in, but the way it was huddled, it was hard to make out specifically what it was

"Boss.........we've got a visitor at your front gate....." Princess said on the phone

"Who are they?" Nico asked, checking the other screens which showed, lines of women dressed in black complete with hoods on , he zoomed in on the one who was closer to Zach, it was difficult to make out what the person was ......... "Is that a small boy...? Orr......is that a lady....?" Taylor asked, looking at the screen puzzled.

"Looks like KO has been recruiting ..." Princess said. Cut Throat entered the control room, he was shirtless, still in his training clothes. Looking at the screen he peered down, staring at zach's maniac expression he knew his ex-best friend had to have done something crazy

"I know you can hear me ex-bestie...." Zach shouted out loud, looking in the direction of one of the hidden cameras, winking and waving,

Cut Throat pressed a button on one of the panels in the control room "What do you want KO?" he said quietly

"I've got a little present for you....." KO replied kicking the body in front of him, the body turning

"AArrrghhhhh !" Princess screamed hysterically, backing away from the screen looking at the mutilated face of Thomas.