(10)

Mal's POV

"Mom!" I said looking up, pushing myself off of Harry "Uh, what are you doing here?"

"What am I doing here? Well this is my house" she said smirking "the real question is what's going on here?"

"Uh, um" I said then looked up at Harry, he gave me the look that he didn't know what to say either.

I looked back at my mother and she began to laugh.

"Oh you kids are so funny" she laughed

"What?" I asked really confused

"Well welcome to our house Harry I assume your that child's father" she look towards Harry

"Uh, yeah" Harry replied

"Well I guess I best get used to you then, have fun kids" she said walking out of my room and closing the door properly

I looked up and Harry, feeling filled with shock, what just happened I thought to myself Harry looked at my with a matched looking showing he had no idea what just happened either.

"What just happened?" I asked him

"I don't know" He replied

He picked up the remote and turned the show we were just watching back on, I reached forward and grabbed the blanket that was previously covering us before pulling it over us and laying back down snuggling into Harry's chest. I felt his hand stroking my hair gently as I began to drift off to sleep again.

———— the next morning ————

I woke up feeling someone besides me, I quickly remembered that it was just Harry, I looked over at my clock, it is 1 hour early all the time, it read 8:45 which means it was actually 7:45, Crap school starts in 15 minutes.

"Harry" I said pushing myself up so I was kneeling next to him, "Harry wake up"

He began to wake up and stare me in the eyes

"Good morning my love, what's the rush?" He asked

"School starts in 15 minutes" I replied

"What" he said

Harry pushed himself up to a sitting position before standing up and quickly rushing  and trying to get ready, I copied him and ran into my bathroom to brush my teeth and fix my hair, I decided on putting it up in a ponytail, before rushing out of the bathroom and towards my closet, I pulled open the doors before picking out some purple sweatpants, a black purple and green tank top, with a leather jacket and my combat boots, as I was putting on my clothes I realised that they were getting small on my stomach, great I though that exactly what I needed right now, luckily I got them on today but they probably would be too small in a week or so I thought to myself, closing my closet doors. I saw Harry dressed and stood waiting for me by the window. I ran to the window and climbed out, jumping onto the ledge a few feet down and then using the drain pipe to scale down the outside walls of my mothers 'castle' onto another ledge before jumping 4 feet off that ledge and landing perfectly on my feet. I looked up and saw Harry jumping down. He came close to me and wrapped his arms around my waist, I wrapped my arms around his neck, tucking my head into his shoulder.

"Goodbye my love" he said

"Bye hooky" I said

He leant in and closed the space between us, after a few minutes we broke apart and ran our separate ways, he went back to the south side to his schools and I ran to dragon hall which is where I live on the north side. I burst through the doors 25 minutes late, it doesn't really matter though, we're villains we're always late, I made my way to my first class which is evil history, I don't really like history I find it so boring like who cares about what happened in the past, jay really likes history tho, could you believe it. I went in and took my seat next to Evie, I shoved my backpack under the desk and put my feet up on top of it.

"Hi M" Evie said to me
"Hi E" I replied

I drifted off and stopped listening to the teacher, I really couldn't care less, the only reason I'm here is because I got nothing else to do all day, well that's not true I could go spray paint, in reality I had to be here.

"Eves" I called

"Yeah" she replied

"Are you bored I'm so bored?" I asked

"Yeah, you wanna leave?" She said

"Yeah let's go" I said

I grabbed my backpack back up from underneath the desk and took my feet of the desk, standing up to see Evie ready to go with her backpack, we quickly ran out of the classroom hearing the teacher screaming at us from the class room, we ran far away from the class but not quite out of the school before stopping for air for a couple seconds, from behind us we could hear a voice,

"Guys wait up" the voice called

We turned back to see Carlos running towards us with his white backpack with black spots on it halfway on,

"Wait for me" he called before catching up to us

"Phew" he said glad that he had gotten out of History, he also doesn't really like history

"Where we gonna go?" He panted

"I don't know" I replied

"Let's go to that little food drink place, you know the blue one?" Evie said

"Yeah let's go there" Carlos said

We took off, running out of the school and taking our special shortcut to the cafe, jumping over rooftops, and scaling walls to get there. Once we got there we sat down and got our normal orders, but I realised I can't drink coffee anymore, that's really sad because I love coffee and I literally drink it every morning religiously, but I guess it's okay for 9 months I don't mind too much, it might be a bit of a struggle though, oh who am I kidding I'm going to be a walking ball of misery and hormones for these next 9 months. I smiled placing my hand onto my stomach, sighing in relief, before just enjoying the moments I'm having with my friends.

Hey guys, I hope you enjoy this chapter, if you have anything you want to see or happen in the story comment them and I'll see if I can't work them in!
Thank you so much for reading this story it means the world to me!
-Daisy :D