(2)

Mal's POV

Urgh! Again. I threw up every morning for 2 weeks now. I sighed as I pushed myself up from the cold tile floor and walked into my room. Cold icy air hit my body as I entered my room, I walked over to my wardrobe and got dressed into black sweatpants, as I put my sweatpants on I realized my stomach was getting fat, how there's no food on the isle, I also put on a purple and green shirt and a black leather jacket, I really couldn't be bothered today. I brushed my hair and left it down.

I walked downstairs to see my mother staring at me, eyes narrowed. She looked me up and down before turning on her thrown and reading her spellbook.

The scent of sewage and trash filled my senses as I walked the the marketplace. I waved towards the school building and sat in a seat in the back of the class not really interested in what the teacher was saying.

I started to think what was wrong with me, fat stomach, morning sickness, oh shit! This all started after that night with...Harry! I'm going to pass out! I need to leave.

I ran out of the class as fast as I could, what would I do? What would Harry think? What about my mother? Oh god! Please don't let me be pregnant.

As I ran home through the marketplace I picked up 3 pregnancy tests and continued to run home.

Tears streaming down my face, I entered my house running past my mother and up the stairs. I walked into the bathroom and closed the door, here goes nothing...

I peed in all 3 tests and waited the 12 minutes...

What if I am pregnant? What am I gonna do? What am I going to say to my mom? Because I don't think she'll be understanding, cause Incase you haven't realized, she's Maleficent.

*beep,beep,beep*

12 minutes up, oh crap, I feel like I'm gonna throw up. I turned the tests over.....

Negative
...
Positive
...
Positive

I look back at the negative test and see it flick to positive!
...
Positive
...
Positive
...
Positive
...
Oh shit! I'm pregnant..!