(4)

Mal's POV

'I need to tell Harry' I thought to myself

I can't believe this is happening to me. Why me, I'm only 16. I can't be pregnant, well I can be but I don't want to be. My life is a joke!

I quickly push myself up from the bathroom floor and walk into my room choosing an outfit from my closet. Just a pair of purple and green jeans, a black tank top and my signature leather jacket.

I signed as I looked at myself in the mirror deciding to leave my hair as it is.

I grab my backpack and left the house, screaming goodbye to my mom knowing she wouldn't answer anyway. I walked through the grungy streets of the isle towards Dragon Hall. Urgh school! I arrive just in time and by that I mean 40 minutes late. Hey! We're villains, we're never on time.

Time Skip: After School

I kind of wish school would've lasted longer, I really don't want to tell Harry, but I guess I have to.

As I reach the entrance to the South I feel myself getting nervous, 'NO' I said to myself I am the daughter of the most evil villain in the world, the Mistress of all Evil, I do not get nervous!

I scaled the wall leading up to Harry's window trying to be as quiet as possible, but being me, the disappointment I am, as my mother tells me every day, my hand slipped, I quickly regained my grip on the broken bricks realizing I was at Harry's window.

He got up and turned around, opening his window, turning to become face to face with me.

"Well, well, well, look who it is it's the wee princess' he said

"You know you could've used the front door right?" He continued

"Yeah well I have something to tell you hooky and I don't want people to see my here today" I said

"Oh do you" he mocked

"Yes now help me up" I replied

He took off his hook and placed it on the broken moldy wooded table before grabbing my waist and pulling me in.

"So, what you wanna tell me princess, that you can't resist my accent, my beauty, or just me in general" He said getting really close to me

"Well I actually have to tell you something really important Harry" I replied

He knew it was serious because I never call him Harry unless it's serious. I saw his smirk drop as I showed no signs of joking. He led us over to his bed and sat down. I took that as my cue to sit down also.

"Ok, my love" he said

"Harry. I-i'm pregnant, with your kid" I said my fingers playing with the leg of my jeans as I looked down at my lap.

"W-what, come again" he replied

I rolled my eyes

"I know you heard me Harry" I said, beginning to nervously tap my leg on the floor.

He didn't reply so I took that as my cue to leave. I got up and began to walk to the window, feeling even worse than when I came in. Until I felt a hand grab my shoulder, Harry's hand.

"Wait, my Love" He said

He pulled my into a tight hug and that's when o couldn't hold it together anymore. I just broke, sobbing into his shoulder, my tears soaking into his shirt leaving a mark.

"I don't know what to Harry, I'm 16, I can't have a kid, I can't do this alone" I sobbed

"Hey, Hey, Hey" He said wiping my tears away, "who said anything about you doing this alone, I'm not going anywhere my love" He said

I pull him back into our hug and just sighed in relief, I don't have to do this alone.

"Stay over tonight" he said

We spent the whole night hugging and making out until we both fell asleep in each other's arms.

Now only own thing to worry about... Telling mother.

And you know, having a kid.

Finally and update! Thank you all for your patience.

How should Maleficent react to Mal's news nice or mean?

What do you thing she should say to Mal.

Thank you all for being so patient and reading! It means a lot.