(6)

Mal's POV

I walked to the front desk at the makeshift hospital we have on the isle. I ignored the woman and went to take a seat, they know I'm here anyway, I mean purple hair, you can't miss it.

"Mal Bertha" the doctor called

I guess that's me I thought to myself as I pushed myself up and walked towards her, she lead me towards her room.

"In here" She said

I walked into the room and she followed, walking to the table next to the bed and placing her clipboard down. She pushed her glasses up off her eyes and stared at me.

"So what do you want" she said glaring at me

I placed my hands in my lap and played with my pants, my head dropped down to look at them.

"Look kid, I don't care what it is but I can't help ya if I don't know" She said more gently thank before.

"I think I'm pregnant" I said still not bringing myself to look up to her.

"Okay kid have did you take a test?" She asked

"Yes, I took 3 they were all positive" I replied finally bringing myself to look at her

"Okay, I assume you care for an ultrasound" she said

"Yeah" I replied

"Okay, lay down and lift your shirt for me" she said

I lay down on my back and lifted my shirt, I saw the smallest bump on my stomach, it was barely noticeable but it was there, it just looked like I was getting a bit fat. I smiled to myself as I traced my fingers over my bump, this is so crazy, for Evils sake, I'm 16.

"Okay kid, this will be a bit cold" She said

I nodded, she places the gel on my stomach and rubbed it around, I gasped, Evil that's cold I thought to myself. She got the ultrasound thing and rubbed it around my stomach to find the baby.

My baby popped up on the screen. I didn't want to look, I had to force myself to look at the screen but when I did I couldn't look away. That's my baby. It's just a small blob, but it's my blob baby.

"There you are" The doctor said

I couldn't speak, I was speechless, my eyes began to tear up, No I thought to myself, I'm the daughter of Maleficent, I don't cry! I'm evil, I'm vicious, I'm strong, I don't cry.

"And here's the heartbeat" she said pressing a button

The sound of a heartbeat filled the room and I couldn't hold it back, silent tears began to fall out my eyes, that's my baby. I'm actually pregnant, I'm actually going to have a baby. I'm 16.

Oh Evil I feel sick I can't do this I thought to myself. I'm 16 I can't have a baby. Apparently the doctor saw my face go pale.

"Are you okay kid" she asked me

I nodded, but I don't think she believed me because she got a glass and filled it with water and passed it to me.

"Okay kid, you are indeed pregnant, with 1 baby, would you like a follow up appointment in 3 months?" She asked

"Yes please" I replied

"Okay, are you feeling better?" She asked me

"Yeah, thank you" I said passing her the now empty glass of water back.

I got up and walked out of the room, wiping away my tears so no one would know I was crying. Oh my Evil that's my baby. I'm still so shocked. But now's the hard part, telling mother.

Hey guys, thank you so much for reading. I decided to split the scan and telling Maleficent into two separate chapter.

Thank you all so much for reading and being patient, it means a lot to me!