(9)

Mal's POV

I woke up forcing myself to get out of bed, my mother is out today she went to visit EQ to make fun of common-folk together, I guess. My feet touched the cold wood floor as I walked towards my wardrobe I didn't feel like getting dressed up today, I didn't really want to get up out of bed but I have to because Harry's coming. I told him my mother was gone so he could come because I don't even know what she would do if my mother saw him, she's unpredictable.

I grappled my purple sweatpants and black tank top before putting them on and leaving the house or 'castle' as my mom calls it and headed towards the market place. I went up to one of the stalls and swiped some bread as the owner looked away. I swiped more foods and some spray paint before heading home.

I walked into the kitchen and opened the bread I had picked up, spread some slightly old peanut butter on it before cutting it, as I was making my food I heard the door open.

"Hi my love" Harry said "whatcha making"
"Peanut butter with bread" I replied
"How are you and the wee baby today" He asked in his Scottish accent
"As good as we were yesterday Hooky" I replied
"Well that's good ya know gotta keep em' good and healthy" He said
'Since when did you care about health Hooky?" I questioned
"Well since were having a kid thought it could be an idea" he replied
"What could be an idea?" I questioned confused
"Wow! Purp your losing your memory, keeping healthy" he mocked
"Who cares" I replied "let's go upstairs"
"Upstairs? Someone's keen" he said raising his eyebrow
"My mother's gone, I didn't invite you to talk about health" I said

He smirked at me before picking me up bridal style and running through the house into my room before dumping me on my bed. I giggled and slid over to sit up leaning on the headboard of the bed, Harry jumped onto the bed and came close to me.

"So, purple" he said coming close to my mouth
"What about it" I said feeling his breath on mine
"It's nice" He said before finally closing the gap

As his lips met mine I felt my heart beating in my chest, I began to push him forward so I could get away from the headboard. We carried on for a while before we both began to run out of air, we broke apart and laid down next to each other. He turned towards me and wrapped his arms around my waist, pulling me closer to him. I laid my head on his chest and he placed gentle kisses on my head.
"I love you Mally" He whispered into my ear"
"And our baby" He added
"I love you guys too" I replied

I snuggled deeper into him as a cool breeze from my open window came in. Harry saw my coldness and grabbed the blanket from my bed and laid it over us both. I snuggled into him again.

"Harry" I asked
"Yes, my love" he asked
"What do you think it is?" I asked
"What do you mean?" He asked
"The baby do you think it's a boy or a girl"
"A girl" he replied
"A girl?" I asked, he nodded "Me too"
"Why do you ask my love?" he asked
"I don't know I was just wondering" I paused "we're going to have a baby"
"Yeah" he replied "A real living person"
"Okay Harry don't scare me"
"Sorry my love" He replied
"It's okay" I replied

Then the voice I dreaded to hear the most came from downstairs,

"Hahaha EQ I do not care about petty arguments" I heard my mother said
"Yes me aswell Maleficent there better things to make fun of" I heard Evil quuen reply

I felt fear rise up in me, my mother was home she doesn't know Harry's here, she's going to kill me or him, or both of us. I turned to Harry shock filling my features,

"My mothers home, she brought Evil Queen here" I whisper screamed "you have to leave"
"How they're downstairs" he asked
"The window" I said

I walked towards the window and looked down, it was at least a 90 foot drop with no pipes or odd bricks to stand on.

"Well that's a no" I said to Harry
"I think we just stay in here and hope for the best" Harry said
"Hope for the best, we're villains hooky we don't  hope, especially not for the best, don't forget that" I said
"Of course Mally" he replied

I grabbed the blanket and lay down next to Harry snuggling into his chest as he made sure we both were covered by the blanket. I grabbed the remote from my bedside table and turned on the TV, just putting on a random show. I snuggled down into Harry's chest and closed my eyes.

I don't know how long my eyes had been closed but the next thing I heard was the front door closing and footsteps coming up the stairs, the next thing I knew my bedroom door was flung open and my mother entered the room me and Harry both looked up as our eyes snapped towards the doorframe where my mother stood, surprisingly her face was more surprised than angry, she looked like she found it amusing.

"Well, well, well, what do we have here?" She asked, a smirk on her face.

Hey guys! I'm so sorry it's been absolutely ages, I will be updating frequently from now on as I have got back into all of my fan accounts and edit accounts. I hope you enjoyed this chapter. It's a filler chapter to fill the space before they find out the gender which will be in the next chapter or the one after that. :)

How do you want maleficent to react to Harry in Mal's room?

What gender do you want the baby to be?

Again I'm so sorry for taking absolutely ages to update this story and thank you all so much for reading, I will be frequently updating and aiming to update twice a week. Thank you so much for reading, it is really nice to see that peo-le read my stories ad hopefully enjoy them.