Chapter 1- New Beginnings...

"I'm not ready mom!" I said as my mother was hammering on my door viscously.
"We need to go, y/n. You can't be late on your first day".

I got out of my bed, stretched a little, and headed towards my huge, white closet. I have nothing to wear. I thought to myself as I was digging through all my useless clothes. Once I saw my favorite hoodie and my favorite pair of jeans, I put it on like there was no tomorrow. Who cares about first impressions. They'll have to find out what I'm really like anyways.

I left my room as fast as I could, not making eye contact with my mother, who was still in front of my door. I went downstairs to grab a few bites, and waited for my mom to come downstairs as well.

"She was yelling again, wasn't she..." my father asked sipping his morning coffee.
"Of course she was. She always is," I answered under my nose as quietly as possible, since my mom was already at the bottom of the stairs.
"Sweetie, you're going to be late," my mother said with her fake ass British accent.
"UGH, okay MOTHER," I answered annoyed, as usually.

I grabbed my backpack from the couch, and took another piece of toast and was already gone before my mom could've said anything else.
"You forgot your packed lunch!" My mom yelled after me.
I acted like I didn't even hear her.