Chapter 4- Worst Homeroom Ever

Ferb and I talked a little more, just as the warning bell rang. It played a song that sounded quite strange. Later on I found it was called "Wonka's Welcome Song".

"That's the warning bell, y/n. We better get going," Ferb turned to me.

"Alrighty," I answered. "What's your first period?"

"Everybody has homeroom on their first day, just to get the schedule out, usual routine things. My homeroom teacher is Mr. Dickinson. Who's yours?"

I freaked out a little. Mr. Dickinson????? He's also my homeroom teacher. I'm gonna be in the same classroom with this absolute sex god. How am I supposed to function with him even near me??

"Mine is also Mr. Dickinson. Which way is his class?" I asked as calmly as possible.

"Let's walk there together," he requested.

We slowly made our way towards the classroom on the second floor. Thankfully, the school was only 4 floors, so I couldn't get lost easily, especially not with Ferb helping me. I would trust him with my life.

"Here it is, to the left," he pointed to an opened-door-classroom.

I walked in the classroom first. This obnoxious person welcomed me, which seemed to be the teacher.

"Hey sisters!!!!" The teacher said.

"Good morning, Mr. Dickinson," Ferb and I answered politely at the same time.

We sat down next to each other, just as the bell rang. That's when my life's most annoying hour and a half began.

"Alright sisterssss!!" The teacher started. "My name is James Charles Dickinson. But you, sisters, can call me James. Now this is not something you sisters can do with everybody, but I am an exception. You guys are my homeroom class, so we're gonna be besties".

Oh dear god...

"Anyways, before we get into the boring stuff, we have a new student," James looked at me.

I gulped. I don't like talking in front of people, especially not about myself.

"Why don't you, sister, come up here to the board and introduce yourself."

I strolled up to wherever this crazy man was pointing to, and started to tell the class about myself.
"Hello everyone," I waved awkwardly. "My name is y/n and yeah..."

I looked at James for a split second but I regretted it the minute I saw his face. He was staring at me. Undressing me with his looks. It made me extremely uneasy. I wanted to just sit back down to my seat and never stand back up, EVER again. That's when I saw Ferb. His encouraging smile gave me a push, to continue. I took a deep breath.

"I moved here from Thneedville. This school looks great this far, and I'm excited what it has in store for me".

James smirked, and started clapping. "Thank you y/n, welcome to Whoville and at Willy Wonka Chocolate High".

I sat down as fast as I could.

"You did great," Ferb said giving me a proud look.

"Thanks," I answered while blushing.

I couldn't say anything about James' weird looks that he gave me, we weren't that close yet. Oh I just wish Shrek was here so he could hug me and comfort me. Truth is, this weirded me out and I just wanted to go home. That's when I heard something coming from the back of the class.

"Good job, Fresh Meat".

I turned around. It was Alvin.

"Next time, try it shirtless," he added. The whole class laughed, including the teacher. Only Ferb didn't.

I felt awful. I just wanted to get swallowed by the ground. I looked out the window, wishing I was anywhere else but here.