Coronation Day

Katara POV

"Toph's brother," I finished.

"What about Toph's brother?" Rae asked coming into the room.

"Rae!" She had her long, red hair in a braid behind her. She had her bow and arrow around her shoulder. I ran to her and embraced her in a big hug. "What are you doing here so early?"

"I was gonna practice my amazing bow and arrow skills before the ceremony, when Aang told me about this little engagement so I decided to come with."

"It's nice to see you Rae." Sokka said giving her a hug.

"So what about Ben?"

"ooo So Sokka just found out that Toph is his like last result, and after today he has 90 days to marry." Aang told her.

"What a convenient day. The day we all get back together and you get news that you have to marry your childhood friend."

"I don't have to marry her. I just need time to think about this."

"Apologies Sire, but we don't have time, your coronation is at 3:00, its 12:00 and the princess will be here in 2 hours." Barry stated

"2 hours!? 12:00!?"

"I'm sorry Sire, but they have they the most recent air ships."

"Its fine, I need to get ready, go ask the tailor when my suit is going to be ready."  Sokka told Barry pushing him out. Sokka left for his quarters leaving me Rae and Aang in the book filled library.

"Today is gonna be an emotional ride." rae said.

Me and Aang turned to her in confusion. "What?" We said in sync.

"Today is gonna be a happy day, a sad day, a frustrating day, this day is gonna be drama filled. I know it, I can feel it." Me and Aang exchanged confused glances as she grabbed a book and walked out the door.

"Lets get ready?" I asked.

"Yea I think that would be best." We went our seperate ways. Aang went to his personal guest room that we had made because he was here all the time, and I went to my room. My room was pretty large. Like really large.

Katara's room inspo ^^

I went to my large walk-in closet and opened the door that revealed all of my dresses. I picked out a beautiful blue gown and set it down on my bed. "Daina!"

"Yes princess?" Diana was my house maid, but also one of my best friends.

"Can you help me with my dress?"

"Of course."