Late night fun

3rd Person POV

The girls walked down the halls back to Katara's room. When they entered the room had been decorated, filled with snacks, and a red carpet was set up.

"Thank you Daina, it looks great." Katara told her maid. Daina nodded her head and sat down on the couch the was on the left side of Katara's bed.

"Okay who is going first?" Azula asked.

"I will." Rae offered messing with her long, red hair.

"Okay! Let's do this." Katara said excited. Rae went into one of the small dressing rooms and closed the purple curtain.

"Oh, I left my suitcase out there," She said with a chuckle.

"I got it." Toph grabbed the case and slid it under the curtain to Rae.

"Okay close your eyes." Rae told them after she got dressed. They all hide their eyes from the view as she made her way to the beginning of the small red carpet that was set up in Katara's room. "Open up."

They opened their eyes to see Rae in a white sheer robe with a bodysuit underneath.

Rae's Fit ^^

"Woooo! YASSSS!" The girls cheered for their friend as she walked down the carpet.

"Diana, play the music!" Diana got up from her seating and started played the song.

As the music started to play Rae threw the robe off, leaving her in just her bodysuit.

(They are doing this dance in their lingerie.) ^^^

It's a cold and crazy world that's raging outside

Rae danced to music showing off her lingerie as the girls snapped their fingers to the beat.

Well baby, me and all my girls are bringing on the fire
Show a little leg, got to shimmy your chest
It's a life, it's a style, it's a need, it's burlesque

She ended her dance as the girls cheered. They all collapsed into laughter.

"I'll go next." Azula went into the dressing room and got ready for her turn to show off her scandalous clothing.

"What are you girls doing in there?" One of the older women who were supposed to watch over Katara had come to check on the girls.

"Oh nothing Miss, just talking about love and sewing dresses!" Katara yelled from inside the room.

"Okay, very well then." The older women left for the dining room as the girls giggled. This was a normal thing to do for young adult women, but if anyone found out it would be a scandal.