love and lust

ayo its been a while since I updated yall might have to go back and reread but uhhhhhh ye lets get into it.

"I'm staying. End of decusion."

"Your carrying a child! My child! Our child! You have to go back to the palace. My mother will stay with you and help you out." Zuko pleaded.

"What part of 'i'm staying' do you not understand? Let me make it more clear Zuko. I. Am. Not. Going. To. The. Firenation. Without. You."

"Fine! The moment you get a scratch on you i'm sending you home. No questions asked." Mai rolled her eyes.

"Whatever you say Zuko."

Toph lie down on her bed, rubbing head. She fought back the tears she believed made her weak. "Come in." She replied to a loud thumping on the door.

"Heyy Toph. How ya doing." Sokka came and laid next to her. Butterflies flew around her stomach feeling the bed deepen next to her.

"Fine I guess."

"Do you think they uh- are you know-"

"I don't want think about them being you know-"

"Yeah right." Sokka coughed to ease the awkwardness. He scooted closer to her making it so her head was only inches away from his chest.

She sighed. "I want to believe that my brother can fight. And that Alex can fight. But can they fight whoever took them? I mean the people who took them, took out the most well trained soldiers in the world."

"They'll be alright Toph. You just gotta have faith in your brother."

"right." She sighed again. She turned her dead eyes towards him as if debating whether or not to do something.

"Top-" He was cut off when the blind girl rested her head on his chest. His heart sped up and he stopped breathing for a couple of seconds.

"You alright there sir?"

"Yea-yeah-no-im-good-yea,"

"mhm-"

"You just caught me off guard."

"well be on guard next time."

He chuckled. He hesitated, but wrapped his left arm around her. A small smile formed on her lips.

She looked up at him as though staring right into his eyes. Even her eyes did nothing for her, Toph was known to look right at people, and no one knows how. Its said that any man that looks into the eyes of Princess Toph falls in love immediately.

They stood looking at each other. Slowly leaning closer. "Wh-What are you guys doing?" Katara took a picture the flash of the iphone startling Sokka.

"Hey!" Toph jumped of Sokka as he ran to to chase down his sister. "KAtara! It's not what it looks like! Delete that!!"

Gathered all at the table again they discussed their new plan. "The winter solstice ball is in two months." Iroh said.

"60.08 days to be exact." A servant butted in.

"Thank you william." Iroh responded. "We have reason to believe that the people that kidnapped your grandfather and you brother, are going for you guys next. So we think that they will be there."

"Biggest party of the year." Katara added.

"What about our wedding?" Aang asked. "What about Zuko's wedding? What are we supposed to do."

"We have to postpone those Aang." Ty Lee stated. Aang rubbed his eyes.

"It's late. You all should wash up and get bed. William show our prince's their bedrooms and their private bathrooms please. And Diana the princesses?"

"Yes sir." They both said.

"Aang?" Katara crept into Aang's bedroom. She looked around. "Where is he?" She muttered to herself. She walked toward the bathroom where she heard running water. She opened the door that revealed Aang washing his face in a towel reaving his V-line. Her face immediately became red.

"Katara?" He asked before he took a towel and dried his face. "Whats up?"

"Nothing- I just- coming-check-I."

His arms wrapped around her torso and pulled her close. "My mind has been wandering to places it shouldn't be lately. Especially when I saw you in that lingerie."

She gulped. "That's not very good for a crown prin- for a king."

"Thinking about my soon to be queen?" He sighed. "I'm just trying not to think about other things."

"I know Aang." She rested her head on his shoulder. "I know. I love you" She kissed his cheek, and then his neck, and then his shoulder.

"Katara- don't play with me. If you want to do this we will do it."

"I want you Aang, now." Those were the words, the key. Aang picked up katara and carried her to the bed before he dropped her down and hovered over her.

"Are you sure Katara?"

"Stop talking." She unzipped her dress and slid it off. "Just fuck me."

Sokka sat in his bathtub thinking about the way his heart stopped when her head was on his chest. Thinking about how soft her hair looks and how he fought back the urge to run his fingers through it. Thinking about her lips how they were so perfect and so pretty he just wanted to connect them with his. Thinking about how these feelings are crazy. This is crazy.

"Sokka?" He flinched startled to hear her voice.

"uh! don't come in i'm in the tub!"

"I can't see you dumbass."

"Just hold on T!" After a minute or two complete silence expect the noises that sokka would make shuffling around to find decent clothes he lay next to Toph on his bed.

"hey." she said.

"hey."

"i uh couldn't sleep."

"you can sleep with me?"

Toph froze. "no wait, i didn't mean it that way- i just meant- you know- like lay- not"

"Shut up please." She told him.

"yeah good idea."

"we're gonna have to sleep together someday once we're married" she nudged him as he uncontrollably blushed. "you know to conceive an heir and all"

his face was as red as tomato. "yeah- right ha"

"your so ridiculous"

it was quiet for a moment. "what do i look like Sokka?"

"how do I even put that into words T?"

"try your best i guess?"

"well, you have grayish white eyes, bright, beautiful like no one else, dark black hair so soft you just want to take your hands through it. You look powerful, strong, like no one would want to mess with you, but at the same time you have this soft gorgeous look, so everyone just crumbles at your feet."

he waited a response until he looked over and saw she had fallen asleep. " I love you toph." He kissed her forehead and fell back down on his bed next to her. "I truly really love you."