Chapter 3: I can tell

As we walked up to Nova, I noticed she was only with Aria. 

"Hey guys" I said, trying to sound nonchalant. 

"Hey, so we're thinking about going to Domino's" Aria said while looking at her phone. 

"Does that sound good?" Nova asked us while looking at me. She kept staring at me, she knew something was wrong. 

"They're meeting us there, okay?" she assured me. I nodded. We took the shuttle bus across campus. Nova wanted us to take the shuttle bus because she wanted to point out where everything was at for Cam and I.  It took us about 20 minutes to get to Domino's. The dining hall was a 10 minute walk from my dorm building. 

Once we arrived at Domino's it was drizzling. 'Thank God it's not pouring' I thought. I was the last one to walk in, I was behind everyone. I already heard Aria jumping up and down, she was squealing with excitement. That had meant that she was greeting the people that I would have to meet. 

Everyone moved out of the way to sit down. Then I saw Leah and her boyfriend. "Oh, hey...Callie!" she said shocked.

"Hey...Leah" I said slowly as shocked as she did. 

"Wait, you guys know each other?" Aria and Nova said at the same time.

"Ye-"

"Yeah, we're roommates!" Leah said cutting me off, for the second time today. I had a feeling that this is going to happen a lot.

"Oh my God! This is awesome" Aria said, looking back and forth at Leah and I. I was playing with the strings of my hoodie. 

"Why didn't you tell me your roommate was hot?" Cam whispered from behind me. I ignored him. Leah's boyfriend was just staring at everyone. We were all seated now. 

"This is Cameron, Callie's best friend. He's like our brother" Nova explained to Leah and her boyfriend. 

"Good to know" Leah said grinning at Cameron. 

"So Leah, how do you know Aria?" I said interrupting the awkward flirting that was happening. 

"Well, just like you and Cameron-" She started. "You can call me Cam" he said nodding towards her direction 

"Right well, just like you and Cam" she continued, blushing.

"My brother -" she pointed to who I thought was her boyfriend, "Is Aria's best friend". 

'Brother. Of course she has a hot brother. I don't know why I didn't notice it earlier but they look awfully alike' I thought as I studied him. He was leaning back in his chair with an arm around his chair. One of his ankles was resting on his knee. He was wearing a leather jacket, the ones I picture people with motorcycles wear. 

"Aria's like an older sister to us" Leah smiled at Aria. Aria smiled at both of them. Then Aria looked at me, "Our moms are best friends". I nodded.

Everyone else was talking while me and Leah's brother were just observing and eating. He would laugh at a few jokes that were made, but he didn't talk as much. Leah noticed I wasn't talking, she also kept glancing at me when she thought I didn't notice. 

"Hey, Callie" Leah put her slice of pizza down. Everyone else kept their conversation going. I looked up from playing with my nails. 

"Wanna go to the ladies room with me?" She asked as she tilted her head towards the restroom. "Sure" I said standing up. We got up and went into the restroom, it had two stalls. It didn't smell as bad as I thought it would. 

"We're fraternal," she said, applying lip gloss.

"What?" I said slightly confused. I was distracted. I was trying to pull the piece of thread from my hoodie. 

"Me and my brother," She turned facing me. "We're twins," she continued. 

"Oh, that's cool. Iv'e never met twins" I said looking around, I had my arm on my elbow.  

"I could tell he's interested in you, he wants to learn more about you" She said, looking at me through the mirror. 

I raised my eyebrows."Oh" 

"You can totally have him if you're interested, I approve" she chuckled. 

"I have a boyfriend" I laughed nervously. 

"Oouuu I can't wait for you to tell me more, we're totally going to be best friends" she said, putting her lip gloss away into her handbag. I smiled. 

"I know by the way, I could tell" she whispered. I was really confused. I looked at her.

"Umm, you know what exactly?" I asked. She could tell I was blindly confused. 

"Well I could tell by the way you fidget with your fingers and hoodie, you have anxiety. Right?" She washed her hands.

"Oh, Yeah. I have social anxiety" I said surprised. 

"I'm interested in psychology" she assured me. "And my mom has social anxiety. I would always have to help her. Chandler never liked to help her. They don't get along as much" she said biting the inside of her cheek" 

Leah was pretty; she had light brown wavy hair that stopped right above her waist. Her eyes were hazel. Her brother hasn't really looked up that much and the lighting made his eyes look like different colors so I couldn't tell his eye color. Aria, Leah, and Nova all look like models. They are all skinny. Aria had long black hair and Nova had shoulder length hair like me, except mine and Nova's hair was dark brown. 

She saw that I stopped fidgeting. "Whenever you're ready," She said, waiting for me. 'She understands me'. I thought as I smiled