Chapter 7: Rules

This chapter might be too long for some people but I promise to make it shorter next chapter! sorryyyyy. ENJOY!

***********************************************************************************************

I woke up to us still in the same position. I lifted me head out of the crook of his neck. I looked past his shoulder to find an empty bed. 'Did she spend the night with Cam' I thought. Chandler started to wake up, the sun hit him directly in the face. I turned to lay on his chest and whispered in his ear. 

"Good morning, Mr. Chandler" 

He opened his eyes and smiled. He started stretching, "A good morning indeed, Calliope". My heart melted right on the spot, the way his raspy voice said my name completely sent shivers down my spine. 

"What time is it m'lady" 

I reached over to my drawer and grabbed my phone. Along with 11 messages, all from Nova. I read him the time "9:43" 

"Fuck, I'm going to be late for work" He quickly leaped up, tossing me to the end of the bed.  He quickly shoved his shoes on. "Wanna hangout when I get back? I get out at 2:30" 

"L-Like a date?" I quickly asked. He smiled ear to ear, "I mean if you insist Geez" he sarcastically stated while brushing his hair out of his face. I laughed. He came and kissed my head. "Well you know where to find me" I smirked. He glanced at me as I saw the door behind him close. I let out a sigh and remember Nova texted me like crazy. 

         Nova: I'm sorry 

'She should be' 

       Nova: I'm just looking out for you 

      Nova: Not that you need it though! 

      Nova: I'm just doing my job as an older sister. 

     Nova: You know that. 

     Nova: Please answer me, I'm starting to worry. 

     Nova: Are you really that mad, Callie? 

    Nova: Hellllooooo?

   Nova: I totally forgive you for cursing me out by the way! 

'Even the text was full of sarcasm'

    Nova: Fine but just know since you're ignoring me, your coming to this huge party next weekend! You have 5 minutes to respond. If you do, that means you are alive and your not coming to the party. If you don't, that means your coming. Or you're probably dead. 

I checked the time she sent that message. 2:42 a.m 

'Fuck'. Knowing Nova she is not going to let me stay in next weekend, she will do whatever it takes for me to get my ass to that party. She doesn't take no for an answer. 'Fuck' I thought once more as I read her last message. 

    Nova: I guess you're coming! We are going to look so HOT ;)  

I respond, hours later hoping she will say she understands if I'm not up for it.

      Me: No Nova, I'm not going. I had my phone off last night.

     Nova: Ha. I don't care. You're coming. You never have your phone off. What happened? 

     Me: Long story. Has something to do with Chandler. 

     Nova: Chandler? like Leah's twin brother Chandler? Chandler Jacob?