Finally

Finally it was time for the meet and great with Helena!

The meet and greats where quite expensive so there weren't a lot of people.

I chose for it to be the last person so we have some more time and privacy together.

After 1 hour of waiting it was finally my turn! I was so excited to see her again! I have her a big hug and that same electricity came in my body.

It was all amazing and it was my best day of my life! We've been talking for 2 hours straight then it was time for us to go.

I walked back to the car thinking what all happened. 'I'm the luckiest person EVER!'

I fell asleep in the car and the next day I was only in bed crying cause I wanted to hug her again.

My parents went into my room all the time asking: '(y/n) do you want some tea?' Or '(y/n) should I make some food for you?' But all i wanted to do is cry and think about what all happened yesterday and what kinda energy that was what got into my body.

The rest of the week went quite normally, I went to school and told everyone about it but only some of them where interested.

A lot of my friends think it's weird to have a crush on someone who's old enough to be your mom.

Some of them made fun of me and I went back home crying..

My mental health wasn't good and it all went down.

I wanted to be Helena's kid..

—————————-—————————-
Sorry for the short chapter again.
I have so much ideas in mind but that's for later when where in the middle in the story or something :)

Stay tuned and ily! <3<3