School

The alarm goes off,

You look at the clock on your bedside table and see; 7:13.

Fuck, it's time to wake up now..

You stand up and walk to your brand new closet with all your clothes in it.

You pick a nice outfit for the day.

A gray hoodie, with some black mom jeans. You put your hair in a low bun and walk down the stairs.

You see Helena standing in the kitchen making breakfast and Billy and Nell are sitting on the couch watching TV.

Helena says: 'o hello there sweetheart, how have you slept?'

You answer: 'good! Thank you for asking mom!'

It was still weird to call Helena your mom but you try to say it as many times as possible so it gets to get normal.

'I'm making some typical English breakfast if your fine with that!'

You answer: 'yeah im fine with that, ofcourse I am!'

Helena answers: go join Bil and Nell on the couch, I'll call you guys when breakfast is ready!' She gives you a kiss on your forehead and walks back to the kitchen.

You join Billy and Nell and watch TV with them.

After 5 minutes helena calls you three to the table and you guys start eating the delicious as always breakfast.

Today is a spectacular day, it's gonna be the first day at your new school! You where excited to make new friends but you also wanted to stay home. It was all so new to you and it all went so fast.

Helena says: 'if you three are done with eating would you please start packing your bags.. it's getting a little bit late and i don't want (y/n) to be late at her first school day.'

Billy and Nell stand up from the table and go upstairs to pack their bags.

Helena says after they walk up on the stairs: 'I already made lunch it's in the fridge.'

Billy and Nell both say okay and they run upstairs again.

'Now that they're gone..' Helena says, 'pls don't be afraid of going to your new school! All the teachers are really nice there! You can meet Nell when it's lunch time so you don't have to be alone but I'm sure you will make new friends really quickly.'

'I hope so' you answer.

You stand up and also start packing your bags.

10 minutes later it's time to go.

Instead of biking to school helena brings you to school with the car to prevent paparazzi.

When you finally arrive, Billy walks to his class immediately. He was already a little bit to late. Helena gives you a hug and waves you and Nell goodbye.

Nell says to you: 'lets go inside (y/n) I'm sure you will love it here!'

You two walk inside and she shows you your first class. You say goodbye to Nell and you walk into the class. The teacher says to come infront of everyone.

She says: 'well as I think y'all already know you guys are having a new classmate! Well this is your new classmate (y/n)! (Y/n) do you want to tell something about you or not? If not you can go to your seat! It's right over there.'

She points to an empty chair next to a girl with long blonde hair.

You answer with: 'I'd rather not to tell anything about myself' and you walk to your seat.

The lessons stars and the whole school day was pretty intense but you made some new friends.

When it's time to go home, Billy and Nell are already waiting for you to go outside.

Nell says to you: 'well how was your first day?'

'Fine I guess..'

Helena already sees your a bit tired of the day and she says to Billy and Nell: 'she's a bit tired let's leave her alone for a bit and she will return to the her old self fast.'

Nell and Billy do what Helena says and after 1 hour of sitting in your room listening to you favorite music you are finally yourself again.

You are listening to you favorite artist Lana Del Rey. She has such an angelic voice!

Helena walks up the stairs with a cup of tea and a cookie.

'For you, my daughter!'

She says with a big smile on her face.

'Thank you so much mom! I love you so much!'

'I love you to sweetheart!' She gives you a little kiss on your nose and giggles.

You where tired. Really tired.

You decided to make your homework with some help from Nell and Billy, than eat the delicious dinner helena made for you. And go to bed. You fell asleep really fast because you where listening to Lana Del Rey. Her angelic voice brings you to sleep. Listening to 'Young And Beautiful' after only 2 minutes of listening you are already gone.

Helena walks upstairs to see if you where sleeping and she gives you a kiss on your forehead. These kisses where the best kisses.

She leaves and closes the door. You hear Billy and Helena arguing but you don't know about what.

And then..

You where..

Gone

———————————————————————
Hope y'all like this story! xx
(Idrk what to say anymore LMAO but just enjoy! <3)

O AND Lana Del Rey literally has the best voice. Periodt.

Anyways I'm going to sleep now. Well atleast try!

Goodnight, goodmorning etc. Ily <3