Theme Park

Helloo, so for this chapter you just gotta think that covid doesn't exist! :)

Anyways have fun reading! <3

———————————————————————

'Good morning darling' Helena says kissing your forehead. 'How have you slept?'

You where wondering why she waked you up so early in the morning but then you remember again. You and your family where going to a theme park!

Including:
- me ofc
- Helena
- Nell
- Billy
- My grandma
- Helena's mother , Nell and Billy's grandma
- and last but not least Rye

You haven't met Rye yet, but you where very excited to meet him! Helena tells a lot about him.

'Go get dressed guys, I'll make some quick breakfast.' Helena says walking down the stairs.

You stand up and walk to you closet.

hmm what outfit should i wear for today..
It has to be casual, cause where going to a theme park. But it has to look good and original.

Finally you have picked your outfit.
Your favorite shirt, you and your bestfriend bought it at the same time while shopping!

It's blue and casually. So, good for today.
With a gray jacket
Your favorite pair of jeans
And your nike shoes.

Ready for today!

You walk down stairs to eat your breakfast. It was delicious! Helena's cooking skills are the best!

Then it's time to go. You put on your jacket and step in the car. You see the paparazzi already comming to the car but Rye is fast enough to avoid them.

UP TO THE THEME PARK!

Everybody in the car is really excited, Helena is kinda anxious bc she's scared that the paparazzi will find her. But the good thing is that the security from the theme park won't let them in without a ticket, so the only fear she could have is to take some pics!

After 1 hour of sitting in that stupid car chair y'all finally arrive.

There where a lot of big roller coasters and other attractions. Y'all had the best day of your life! For Helena there was no stress and paparazzi, I think she took 10 photo's in total.

You haven't seen her happy in such a long time! Fame really does something sadly...

At 6 pm you guys decide to go eat dinner.

French Fries

At 7 the theme park closes, you had to run to the exit which was all fun! We laughed so hard!!

A sad thing was that there was paparazzi waiting outside.. Helena's mood changed quickly..

She walked straight to the car, as soon as everyone is in she bursts out of tears. You try to comfort her

She tells how much she loves her job but that sometimes it's hard bc of getting stalked.
She loved today so much because there was no paparazzi but the end really ruined it.

You hold her and she holds you back.
Her long hugs are the best!
You hold her until we're home.

After that everybody says goodnight to each other and go to bed.

10 minutes after that your grandmother walks in your room. She tells you how proud she is of you! How she loves it to see how you comfort Helena and handle everything so good, cause ofcourse you also got some fame.

Your grandma hugs you and kisses you. She waves you goodnight and goes back to her room.

The next morning everything went quite as always.

Only your grandma leaves. She kisses you and tells again how proud she is.
'(y/n), darling, when are you comming over again? I really missed you!'

You answer

'I don't know granny, but asap!'

You guys hug and she goes.

After that the day went like all the other days.

Over and over again.

———————————————————————
Lol this is such a weird chapter but I'm just running out of ideas LMAO

Anyways I hope you liked it! <3