lovely

hey bestfriendssss

heres a chapter since im bored and i cant sleep <3 this is based on my events from last friday without the helena parts fhjdkslhf, also its almost my birthday!!!! if anyone wants to buy me something my amazon wl is in my instagram bio, so check out my instagram 'bliss.blackk' if you want to :)

anwaysss enjoy yhe story <3

-

'dont forget to make your homework and ill see yall next monday!' your teacher said

finally weekend ugh, this week took so long oml

you walk out of the classroom chatting with zoe.

'omg i remember hahahhah' you say laughing as zoe reminded you of a memory

gosh i love her sm

you walk down the stairs and say your goodbyes as soon as you walk into the bicycle storage. it was just starting to rain a little bit. you grab your bike, put in your airpods and listen to your playlist. 'sparks' by coldplay starts to play as soon as you ride out your bike out of the bicycle storage. your favorite song EVER.

'did i drive you awaayyy'

you silently sing a long with the song

'i know what youll say, youll say aaahhh'

it starts to rain more, your still listening to sparks. 'i promise you this...... ill always look out for youu' god you were about to tear up. your ears are having a eargasm. the happy, but still so sad guitar you hear in the song. 'what a lovely ride back home' you mumble. 'i cry oooooh' the thunder hits and the rain is starting to pour out of the sky. you are socking wet. 'yeah i saw sparks'

30 minutes later you arrive at home

'oh dear your really wet!' helena laughs as soon as she sees you 'yeah it started to thunder as soon as the lesson was over!' you say

helena hugs you

'so how was school my love?' 'it was okay!' you answer 'im glad' she says smiling.

you walk to the kitchen to make some coffee and to grab a waffle. 'is it okay if i go upstairs and read a book?' you ask. 'yeah ofcourse!' as soon as you finished making the coffee you grab your waffle and your bag and walk upstairs. you opened the window to hear the beautiful sound of the rain. 'aww' lottie is sleeping on your bed. you start your computer and put on the carol soundtrack. then, yes, you grab one of your favorite books, 'the price of salt' by patricia highsmith.

listening to the rain, and the carol soundtrack. drinking your coffee, and eating your waffle. cuddling with lottie, and reading the price of salt. wow. just wow. that is amazing.

a couple of chapters later your done with reading. you quickly make your homework and then get downstairs to eat dinner with the fam.

today was a pretty okay day!

no

today was one of the best days youve ever had.

-

YES

HOW UNBELIEVBLE

THIS ACTUALLY HAPPENED LAST FRIDAY

without the helena parts ofc </3

BUT HEY!!!

ANYWAYS I REALLY HOPE YOU ENJOYED THIS CHAPTER!!

BYE BESTIESS I LOVE YOU AND GOODNIGHT, GOOD MORNING ETC <333